As a member of the core technology team, this senior development engineer will work with a team of technologists architecting and developing the next generation of Client products.
- Background Requirements for this position include:
- B.S. or above in Software Development, Engineering, Physics, or a related degree.
- Strong experience working on the development of AI, Neural Networks, IR sensing and imaging systems.
- Experience with Single Board Computers (Raspberry Pi, etc.). temperature sensors, network and power skill are a plus.
- Architecture and deployment of application including, Java, Java Servlets, Service side Java, Node JS, Ready JS, Python, Ruby, and typical networks IT skills
- Provide technical guidance for a major project. Provide recommendations and advise management regarding technical approach, direction, and risk. Provide technical input to other engineers. Participate in multiple projects simultaneously.
- Perform a technology assessment through background research and investigatory experimentation. Evaluate technology alternatives. Coordinate the assessment and evaluation of emerging technologies.
- Over time, assume an architectural leadership role for products and company, and in particular, the AI/Neural network and IR subsystem, performing and sometimes coordinating complex tradeoffs involving other disciplines. Prepare detailed technical specifications for the subsystems. Be able to identify, communicate, prioritize and resolve system-related issues.
- Maintain a high degree of knowledge and hands-on experience in digital IR design and technology. Maintain a strong degree of knowledge and hands-on experience in digital interfacing to IR devices and technologies.
- Design IR image data processing in real-time. Develop detailed diagrams and perform other associated analyses. Conduct design and code reviews with the appropriate individuals.
- Debug using typical tools and necessary test equipment. Work with other engineers to integrate OS and application software. Provide technical direction where needed and work with other disciplines to validate product design and solve system-level problems.
High Tech, High Touch: Lone Star Staffing Solutions is a Woman-Owned (WOSB) staffing solutions partner providing an elevated concierge level of service for companies seeking top talent. LS3 targets and identifies talent the NEW fashion way, by utilizing Business Intelligence (BI) and Predictive Analytics (PA). LS3 demonstrates industry depth in Engineering and Construction Services, Information Technology and Human Resources. Our unique on-boarding enables productivity from day one. Specialties: Staffing, Professional Services, Client Care, Talent Acquisition, Business Development, Team Building, Negotiating, Recruiting, Leadership, Account Management, Business Process
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
About LumenLumen is guided by our belief that humanity is at its best when technology advances the way we live and work. With 450,000 route fiber miles serving customers in more than 60 countries, we deliver the fastest, most secure global platform for applications and data to he
SS&C Health is a hybrid organization made up of software/systems engineers and analysts who are responsible for core applications development and support and have capacity for future growth.Our team is made up of engineers with varying levels of professional experience and ba
Role: ServiceNow Solution ArchitectRequired Technical Skill Set (Broad Skills mentioned here not all of them are required): ServiceNow Platform, Java, Java Scripts, Ajax, HTML, CSS, Angular JS, XMLDesired experience range: 8-12 yearsResponsibilities: Understanding and documentin
Black Knight is the premier provider of integrated technology, services, data and analytics that lenders and servicers look to first to help successfully manage the entire loan life cycle. Our deep understanding of regulatory and compliance issues complements the knowledge, techn
Want to build new features and improve existing products that more than a billion people around the world use? Are you interested in working on highly impactful technical challenges to help the world be more open and connected? Want to solve unique, large-scale, highly complex te
More jobs by this company
Sr. Lead IT Cloud Engineer – REMOTEAre you ready for your next big adventure utilizing your experience deploying Red Hat Openshift to manage hybrid cloud, multi cloud, and edge enterprise? Our client delivers the fastest, most secure global platform for applications and dat