**** Candidate must have valid US work authorization ******
- Minimum 4 years of experience as a Java Developer
- Experience with J2EE, Maverick, or other MVC framework (such as STRUTS).
- Experience with Oracle relational databases, including creating and working with tables, views, reports, triggers, functions, and stored procedures. Experience with Oracle SQL and PL/SQL.
- Experience with JSP, UML, and XHTML.
- Experience with CVS or other source control.
- Experience with Apache/Tomcat.
- Experience with Eclipse, Torque and/or Hibernate, Velocity, and Ant.
- Experience with Report Mill is a plus
Location : Austin,TX is preferred
Job Types: Part-time, Contract
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Bachelor's (Preferred)
- Java | J2EE: 4 years (Required)
- Maverick: 1 year (Preferred)
- STRUTS: 4 years (Required)
Work Location: Remote
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
About LumenLumen is guided by our belief that humanity is at its best when technology advances the way we live and work. With 450,000 route fiber miles serving customers in more than 60 countries, we deliver the fastest, most secure global platform for applications and data to he
SS&C Health is a hybrid organization made up of software/systems engineers and analysts who are responsible for core applications development and support and have capacity for future growth.Our team is made up of engineers with varying levels of professional experience and ba
Company: Eagle Creek, an Atos Company Position: Salesforce Business Analyst Position Description: This is a remote Position anywhere in the United States. Duties Gather and refine requirements for the creation of functional and technical design. Conduct and lead requiremen
Role: ServiceNow Solution ArchitectRequired Technical Skill Set (Broad Skills mentioned here not all of them are required): ServiceNow Platform, Java, Java Scripts, Ajax, HTML, CSS, Angular JS, XMLDesired experience range: 8-12 yearsResponsibilities: Understanding and documentin
Black Knight is the premier provider of integrated technology, services, data and analytics that lenders and servicers look to first to help successfully manage the entire loan life cycle. Our deep understanding of regulatory and compliance issues complements the knowledge, techn
More jobs by this company
We are looking for a meticulous SDET to contribute to and review the creation of designs for production software. The SDET's responsibilities include writing automated tests and focuses on the testability, robustness, and performance of software. As such, an SDET is a test profes
Experience in leading technical strategies and architectures for systems-wide solutions.10+ years of software engineering experience, including a successful track record developing web applications.5+ years working experience in core Java and Spring Framework.3+ years working exp