Summary of the role:
Are you the next Software Engineer / Java Developer (all levels) we are looking for?
In this role you’ll:
- Participate in technical solutions as an author, collaborator or reviewer
- Design, code, test, debug, document and maintain software solutions
- Promote and champion good software programming practices
- Involvement in complete product ownership, from coding to operations to post production support
About the ideal candidate:
Relevant Work Experience:
- 3+ years of experience with the following
- 2-10+ years of relevant software development experience in Java, Spring and any RDBMS
- Experience working with enterprise level application server like TomEE
- Very strong analytical and design skills
- Experience working with services based integration for high volume, heterogenous integrations using REST, XML, custom APIs is a plus
- Eye for detail for Non-Functional Requirements (NFRs)
- Strong understanding of API driven architecture (versioning, compatibility, API life cycle)
- Experience working with Oracle for data heavy applications with high throughput
- Exposure to any major cloud platform will be a plus
- Strong troubleshooting and debugging skills
- Exposure to Agile/SAFe methodology and strong understanding of SDLC
- Java, Spring Framework, JEE, JMS, Docker, Chef, Ansible, TomEE, Multi-threading, Any RDBMS, CouchBase, Service Oriented Architecture, Caching Technologies, Design Patterns. Some roles use Angular.
What we can offer you:
- The opportunity to work for one of the world’s top leading travel tech companies; a company that originated in technology innovation and sees the world with a technology-first perspective
- Skills development and opportunities to try new ideas
- A global diverse work environment
The application process takes no longer than 10 minutes! Create your candidate profile, upload your CV and apply.
Are you the one we are looking for? Apply now!
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and seek to hire the best candidate regardless of age, beliefs, disability, ethnicity, gender or sexual orientation.
Any duplication and display of partial or full content of our job advertisement on any support, such as brochures, websites, mail, emails, this list is not exhaustive, is strictly forbidden without prior formal Amadeus’ authorization.
Recruitment agencies: Amadeus does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Amadeus employees or any other company location. Amadeus is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
About LumenLumen is guided by our belief that humanity is at its best when technology advances the way we live and work. With 450,000 route fiber miles serving customers in more than 60 countries, we deliver the fastest, most secure global platform for applications and data to he
SS&C Health is a hybrid organization made up of software/systems engineers and analysts who are responsible for core applications development and support and have capacity for future growth.Our team is made up of engineers with varying levels of professional experience and ba
Role: ServiceNow Solution ArchitectRequired Technical Skill Set (Broad Skills mentioned here not all of them are required): ServiceNow Platform, Java, Java Scripts, Ajax, HTML, CSS, Angular JS, XMLDesired experience range: 8-12 yearsResponsibilities: Understanding and documentin
Black Knight is the premier provider of integrated technology, services, data and analytics that lenders and servicers look to first to help successfully manage the entire loan life cycle. Our deep understanding of regulatory and compliance issues complements the knowledge, techn
Want to build new features and improve existing products that more than a billion people around the world use? Are you interested in working on highly impactful technical challenges to help the world be more open and connected? Want to solve unique, large-scale, highly complex te
More jobs by this company
Summary of the role:Are you the next Senior Manager, Software Engineering we are looking for?You will help lead a team of highly motivated developers to build highly reliable and scalable applications for its guest-facing applications team.You will take on a leadership role to pr
Summary of the role:Are you the next Manager, Software Engineering we are looking for?You will help lead a team of highly motivated developers to build highly reliable and scalable applications for its guest-facing applications team.You will take on a leadership role to provide f
Summary of the role:Are you the next Senior Database Administrator (Production & Operations) we are looking for?You will assist the database operations team in the implementation, configuration, security, maintenance, and performance tuning/monitoring of the Amadeus Hospitali
Summary of the role:Are you the next Software Engineer we are looking for?You will provide the services required to manage the Rates (XML + Json).You will provide a very low latency access for Reservation and Shopping components through proxies.You will run on a private cloud in.
Summary of the role:Are you the next Product Manager Profile Management we are looking for?You will work within the Product Management Team (multi location) acting and performing duties as outlined below.You will liaise with early adopters (Internal and external customers), exist
Summary of the role:Are you the next Systems Integration Technical Business Analyst we are looking for?You will support the Hotel IT platform systems integration strategy.You will be responsible for discovery and analysis of customer’s ecosystem, management of systems integ
Summary of the role:Are you the next Sales Manager we are looking for?You will identify and capture new business opportunities/customers in his/her segment and/or specific geographic territory or scope of responsibility according to the sales strategy and annual sales targets, in
Summary of the role:Are you the next Senior Software Engineer we are looking for?You will be designing, coding, debugging, documenting and maintaining software that empowers the heart of Amadeus hospitality solutionsYou will be working on the UI product development using Java and