We have an exciting opportunity for a SailPoint Developer to join our team.
- As a technical expert, uses highest-level technical and/or business expertise to provide advice and assistance in state-of- the-art software/hardware solutions involving hardware of various capacities, multiple operating environments, database management systems specialized software, data communications facilities and protocols including Value Added Networks, fourth generation technologies, and complex software tools or packages.
- As a business expert, works with senior client officials to identify enterprise improvement goals, assess organizational and process effectiveness, and implement change strategies.
- Designs technical and business solutions, mentors and trains client staff, and oversees implementation.
- Has a high level of diverse technical and industry experience related to studying and analyzing system’s needs, systems development, and systems process analysis, design and re-engineering.
- Has skills and experience related to business management, systems engineering, operations research, and management engineering.
- Typically has specialization in a particular technology or business application.
- Keeps abreast of technological developments and industry trends.
- Performs all functional duties independently.
- Works on high-visibility programs, or mission critical aspects of assigned program(s).
- Oversees the efforts of direct reporting resources and/or is responsible for the efforts of all staff assigned to a specific job.
- A minimum of five (5) years experience in software development and/or related field;
- Solid experience in SailPoint implementations required
- Experience with Java, J2EE components including Servlets, JSP, EJB, JDBC
- Web development experience using HTML, CSS, Java Script and AJAX technologies
- Working knowledge of one of more of the following qualifications:
- Knowledge/experience with Agile Methodologies
- Knowledge/experience of SDLC practices
- Change Management and Configuration Management (VersionOne, ServiceNow)
- Application Lifecycle Management (ALM)
- Able to perform all functional duties independently on high-visibility programs, or mission critical aspects of a given program;
- Able to oversee the efforts of direct reporting resources and/or be responsible for the efforts of all staff assigned to a specific job;
- Experience training/mentoring less experienced personnel;
- Extensive knowledge of and experience with designing, developing, implementing, and maintaining complex business, accounting and management information systems;
- Extensive experience collaborating with end users to define new software system requirements;
- Experience training/instructing end users on the use of software applications;
- Experience authoring or contributing to software-related documentation such as requirements specifications, design documents, technical manuals, and user manuals;
- Excellent communication skills.
- All candidates must be a US Citizen, or have permanent residence status (Green Card).
- Knowledge of integrating SailPoint with BeyondTrust (or other privileged access management solutions)
Education: A degree from an accredited College/University in Software Engineering, Computer Science, or related discipline is preferred
Background Check: This position requires successful completion of a background check, drug screen, and a credit check.
Benefits: Full-time employees (permanent or contract employees who are employed for a term greater than 6 months) are eligible for benefits including time-off benefits, such as vacations and holidays, and insurance and other plan benefits.
Location: Remote – Candidates must be located within the contiguous United States
Bay State Computers, Inc. is a professional services firm and a leading provider of Information Technology (IT) services and products to the U.S. Federal Government and Industry. Bay State brings together experienced IT professionals and the latest state-of-the-art technology tools, practices, and products to support projects and task order requirements for our customers. For more information about Bay State visit our website and connect with us on LinkedIn.
Bay State Computers, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for this position regardless of race, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, ethnicity, veteran status, marital status, disability, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
About LumenLumen is guided by our belief that humanity is at its best when technology advances the way we live and work. With 450,000 route fiber miles serving customers in more than 60 countries, we deliver the fastest, most secure global platform for applications and data to he
SS&C Health is a hybrid organization made up of software/systems engineers and analysts who are responsible for core applications development and support and have capacity for future growth.Our team is made up of engineers with varying levels of professional experience and ba
Role: ServiceNow Solution ArchitectRequired Technical Skill Set (Broad Skills mentioned here not all of them are required): ServiceNow Platform, Java, Java Scripts, Ajax, HTML, CSS, Angular JS, XMLDesired experience range: 8-12 yearsResponsibilities: Understanding and documentin
Black Knight is the premier provider of integrated technology, services, data and analytics that lenders and servicers look to first to help successfully manage the entire loan life cycle. Our deep understanding of regulatory and compliance issues complements the knowledge, techn
Want to build new features and improve existing products that more than a billion people around the world use? Are you interested in working on highly impactful technical challenges to help the world be more open and connected? Want to solve unique, large-scale, highly complex te