Title: Java Developer
Location: Atlanta, GA
Duration: Long Term
Required Exp: 7+ year
Visa: CPT, OPT, GC, H4 EAD, L2, TN
Contract type: W2
- Bachelor's Degree in computer science or a related area from an accredited college or university
- Strong Experience with Java/J2EE, Spring MVC, Hibernate, EJB, Spring.
- Successful track record in designing and implementing web applications using J2EE, Spring, Spring MVC, Flex, Hibernate, EJB 3.0, Struts, Oracle 12g, A
- Design, code, test, and deploy J2EE based applications into industry-leading container/application server environments as Websphere/Weblogic/JBoss
- Web development experience which includes the programming/ development of web applications
- Outstanding oral and written communication skills and experience working directly with end users to understand and translate requirements to design.
- Experience leading large and small application development teams.
Paul | Manager
Email : paul(@)nandatechnologies.com
Contact : 614-350-5050 Ext 1
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Pay: $50.00 - $53.00 per hour
- Monday to Friday
Work Location: Remote
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
About LumenLumen is guided by our belief that humanity is at its best when technology advances the way we live and work. With 450,000 route fiber miles serving customers in more than 60 countries, we deliver the fastest, most secure global platform for applications and data to he
SS&C Health is a hybrid organization made up of software/systems engineers and analysts who are responsible for core applications development and support and have capacity for future growth.Our team is made up of engineers with varying levels of professional experience and ba
LOAN IQ DEVELOPER_______________________________________________________________________________________LOCATION: Remote in USHIRE TYPE: Full-timeVERTICAL: Financial Markets_______________________________________________________________________________________Role SummaryeClerx i
TCG is an award-winning, government IT solutions provider. We are seeking a Java Developer to join our project team on a 4-month assignment supporting a major Federal agency. Although this is a telecommuting position, candidates must reside in the Washington, DC metropolitan area
Infosys is seeking a WebServices Developer. In the role you will interface with key stakeholders and apply your technical proficiency across different stages of the Software Development Life Cycle including Requirements Elicitation, Application Architecture definition and Design.
Piper Companies is currently seeking multiple Java Software Engineers for remote opportunities with a variety of fast-growing organizations on the east coast. The Java Software Engineers will participate in new feature development and contribute to an ongoing project to upgrade t
We are looking for a Java Developer with experience in building high-performing, scalable, enterprise-grade applications. You will be part of a talented software team that works on mission-critical applications. Java developer roles and responsibilities include managing Java/Java