- Design and develop automation workflows utilizing the corporate standard software, currently UiPath and AssistEdge
- Review/author standards for design, coding and deployment of RPA deliverables
- Work closely with stakeholders to analyze process requirements and develop process design documents
- Ability to mentor other staff members in the design and use of RPA features
- Responsible for the complete solution including happy path, authentication, error handling, logging and performance tuning
- Anticipate, identify, track and resolve technical issues and risks affecting delivery
- Conduct design reviews and testing for RPA Engineers
- Create test harnesses and manufactured data to test system efficacy
- Support the deployment of RPA workflows using corporate change control processes
- Represent our RPA offering to the business, helping to convey appropriate use of the platform
- Collaboration with the Project Management Office to ensure proper project reporting and escalation
- Analyzing data to discover trends/patterns
- 3+ years of experience in Robotic Process Automation (RPA) with UiPath and/or Automation Anywhere
CVS Health requires its Colleagues to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 (including any booster shots if required), where allowable under the law, unless they are approved for a reasonable accommodation based on disability, medical condition, or religious belief that prevents them from being vaccinated.
If you are vaccinated, you are required to have received at least one COVID-19 shot prior to your first day of employment and to provide proof of your vaccination status within the first 10 days of your employment. For the two COVID-19 shot regimen, you will be required to provide proof of your second COVID-19 shot within the first 45 days of your employment. In some states and roles, you may be required to provide proof of full vaccination before you can begin to actively work. Failure to provide timely proof of your COVID-19 vaccination status will result in the termination of your employment with CVS Health.
If you are unable to be fully vaccinated due to disability, medical condition, or religious belief, you will be required to apply for a reasonable accommodation within the first 10 days of your employment in order to remain employed with CVS Health. As a part of this process, you will be required to provide information or documentation about the reason you cannot be vaccinated. In some states and roles, you may be required to have an approved reasonable accommodation before you can begin to actively work. If your request for an accommodation is not approved, then your employment may be terminated.
- Developer and Orchestrator certifications in UiPath
- Technically Proficient in both Windows and Linux server operating systems
- Familiarity with Data Modeling, Data Mining (using industry standard tools)
- Data visualization skills using Tableau or other package
- Familiarity with process mapping/mining tools.
- Pharmacy Benefits Management (PBM), Retail Pharmacy and/or Healthcare experience
- 3 years of experience in Robotic Process Automation (RPA) with one of the market leading RPA Platforms: UiPath and/or Automation Anywhere
- Experience with Process Analysis, Design, Implementation and System Testing
- Experience with Business and Technical requirements
- Strong understanding of XML and XSD structures
- Effective written and oral communication skills
- Solid Problem-Solving and Analytics skills to understand complex requirements, define advanced technical/functional solutions, troubleshoot issues, and identify fixes
- Demonstrated desire for continuous improvement and learning
- Ability to communicate effectively with a diverse set of clients and vendors across multiple disciplines
- Proficient in analyzing complex systems (applications/data structures) and their associated relationships.
Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
At CVS Health, we are joined in a common purpose: helping people on their path to better health. We are working to transform health care through innovations that make quality care more accessible, easier to use, less expensive and patient-focused. Working together and organizing around the individual, we are pioneering a new approach to total health that puts people at the heart.
We strive to promote and sustain a culture of diversity, inclusion and belonging every day. CVS Health is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate in recruiting, hiring or promotion based on race, ethnicity, sex/gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability or protected veteran status or on any other basis or characteristic prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local law. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Job SummaryFracsys Inc is seeking a Sr.Java Developer with ReactJS, REST API, Angular JS, JQuery, Spring Framewok and PostgreSQL experience.. Experience with AWS components such as AWS Lambda, API Gateway, Mulesoft and DynamoDB is required. Core Java.
Zachary Piper Solutions is actively seeking a 100% Remote Jr. Full Stack Java Developer to support a government contractor on a newly awarded contract.** Must be able to obtain and maintain a public trust clearance**Responsibilities for the 100% Remote.
Lead Solr EngineerWe are looking for a data-driven, operations-oriented, engineer to maintain, enhance and scale our industry-leading real estate search platform. In this role, you will design, implement, and maintain Solr collections and data pipelines.
Overview:At ACT Your Work Makes a DifferenceACT team members are part of an organization dedicated to an important mission: Helping people achieve education and workplace success.Advancing the mission internally, by helping team members achieve education.
Job Description:Software DeveloperContract: 6 month contract-to-hireLocation: Remote, but must work EST zoneProject: Individual users/cardholders make a payment to affiliate banking accounts and the affiliate banks (vendors), in turn, make the payments.