HHS Technology Group (HTG) is actively recruiting a Java Spring Integration Developer immediately. Specifically this person will be working on our provider enrollment software implementation. This is a full time permanent role that offers a variety of benefits!
Product Tech Stack consists of:
- Java: Spring, Spring Cloud Data Flow, Spring Integration
- Service Oriented Architecture (SOA)
- MongoDB, PostgreSQL, RabbitMQ, IBM MQ
- SOAP and RESTful webservices
- Jenkins, Docker, Docker Compose, Swarm, Kubernetes, JIRA
- Core Java development and coding (Java 8 and higher, currently using Java 13.
- Spring MVC or Spring Boot, Spring Cloud, Spring Batch
- JAX-RS, JMS, JDBC
Responsibilities and expectations include:
- Successful delivery of the integration and data conversion aspects of Discover your Provider (DyP) implementation, this is a provider relations/provider enrollment solution typically implemented with State Government Medicaid domain. Someone with Medicaid/MMIS experience would be well suited.
- Experience in the healthcare insurance industry is desired.
- Assisting project manager with technical planning of the project execution
- Develop technical documentation for the solution
- Perform Scrum master role and hold Scrum ceremonies, like daily standup, refinement, retrospective, demo
- Data modeling for the Provider Management domain
- Work with SMEs to clarify requirements
- Represent development team on meetings with government customers and other vendors involved
- Adhere to or establish CI/CD and release management protocols for the project to ensure on-time releases
HHS Technology Group is a software and solutions company serving the needs of government agencies and public programs. HHS Technology Group delivers purpose-built, modular software products, solutions, and integration services for modernization and operation of systems across a wide spectrum of health and human services programs. We create products that are applicable to multiple State Government interests and needs. All products we develop are designed to appeal to multiple States and meet CMS requirements and guidelines.
Our Software, Discover Your Provider, is a Provider Management solution which encompasses software, integration, and related services to create web-based Provider Eligibility and Enrollment, Provider Management, and other applicable MITA business arenas, detailed in the MITA 3.0 Assessment and Roadmap.
- Fully paid dental, vision, life insurance, and disability insurance.
- Generous 401k matching program fully vested from beginning.
- Generously sponsored Medical Insurance through Cigna (PPO or HSA – with company match)
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
About LumenLumen is guided by our belief that humanity is at its best when technology advances the way we live and work. With 450,000 route fiber miles serving customers in more than 60 countries, we deliver the fastest, most secure global platform for applications and data to he
SS&C Health is a hybrid organization made up of software/systems engineers and analysts who are responsible for core applications development and support and have capacity for future growth.Our team is made up of engineers with varying levels of professional experience and ba
Java Software EngineerWe are open to remote based candidates (preferably in the Seattle area near our office). Our goal is to eventually get back into the office on a hybrid schedule once it is deemed safe to do so. We will also consider candidates that meet or exceed our positio
AE Business Solutions is looking for a Software Engineer/JAVA for a direct hire remote position.Must be US CitizenTo be considered for this position you must currently reside in one of the following states: AZ, CA, FL, IL, LA, MD, MI, MN, MO, NJ, NV, NY, OH, OR, TN, TX, VA, WA or
Role: ServiceNow Solution ArchitectRequired Technical Skill Set (Broad Skills mentioned here not all of them are required): ServiceNow Platform, Java, Java Scripts, Ajax, HTML, CSS, Angular JS, XMLDesired experience range: 8-12 yearsResponsibilities: Understanding and documentin
More jobs by this company
HHS Technology Group is a software and solutions company serving the needs of government agencies and public programs. HHS Technology Group delivers purpose-built, modular software products, solutions, and integration services for modernization and operation of systems across a w
Job Title: Solution ArchitectExperience: 8+ years Responsibilities :Experience in building data architecture to integrate data from disparate sources and disparate formats (ETL/ELT), data quality management, to handle real-time, batch, micro-batch data, to capture data and schema