- Creating maintainable, adaptable, scalable, defect-free code using software development best practices and coding standards (i.e. software reuse, refactoring, continuous integration, test automation, secure development, Test Driven Development).
- Developing and unit testing to add features/functionality to the existing product based on functional requirements
- Performing peer-reviews of code written from other engineers
- Investigating problem tickets with the REST API product.
- Working in a team environment to follow existing standards , sharing knowledge, providing documentation.
- Working closely with the testing team to during troubleshooting and new development phases
- Adding information to defect tracking systems as problem tickets are being worked
- Reporting progress to project manager
- Providing time estimates for future work when necessary
- Must be able to work with a minimum of technical supervision and supplemental engineering support.
- 4+ years in experience programming in Java
- 4+ years in experience developing/maintaining backend APIs
- Experience with Spring and Spring configuration
- BS/MS is Computer Science or related technical field
- US Citizen with the ability to obtain a Public Trust security clearance is required.
- Working knowledge of REST API and JSON a plus
- Experience API test cases in SOAP UI, PostMan, or ReadyAPI a plus
- Experience with working in agile environments for software development a plus
- Experience with an IDE such as eclipse a plus
- Experience using/querying database such as PostgreSQL
- Working knowledge of Angular
CTAC is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status. VEVRAA Federal Contractor
Job Type: Full-time
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
About LumenLumen is guided by our belief that humanity is at its best when technology advances the way we live and work. With 450,000 route fiber miles serving customers in more than 60 countries, we deliver the fastest, most secure global platform for applications and data to he
SS&C Health is a hybrid organization made up of software/systems engineers and analysts who are responsible for core applications development and support and have capacity for future growth.Our team is made up of engineers with varying levels of professional experience and ba
Role: ServiceNow Solution ArchitectRequired Technical Skill Set (Broad Skills mentioned here not all of them are required): ServiceNow Platform, Java, Java Scripts, Ajax, HTML, CSS, Angular JS, XMLDesired experience range: 8-12 yearsResponsibilities: Understanding and documentin
Black Knight is the premier provider of integrated technology, services, data and analytics that lenders and servicers look to first to help successfully manage the entire loan life cycle. Our deep understanding of regulatory and compliance issues complements the knowledge, techn
Want to build new features and improve existing products that more than a billion people around the world use? Are you interested in working on highly impactful technical challenges to help the world be more open and connected? Want to solve unique, large-scale, highly complex te