Bring your talent and passion to Accenture – sharpen your skills, build an extraordinary career and play a key role in creating solutions that transform organizations and communities around the world.
For Cluj-Napoca, Timisoara and Tg. Mures Offices, we are looking for dynamic, reliable and experienced Java Developers which can take part in our client's most successful and innovative projects.
WHAT WILL YOU DO?
- Analyze requirements, design solutions and develop software artefacts;
- Interact with our clients to understand their needs;
- Start new projects and actively participate in all project phases;
- Support continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and technologies.
WHAT MAKES THE DIFFERENCE
- 4+ years of Java experience;
- Deep knowledge of multiple Java frameworks (Spring, Java EE, EJB, JTA, JAX-WS, JAX-RS) and application servers (Glassfish, Tomcat);
- Knowledge of Relational Databases, PostgresSQL, Oracle and ORM technologies (JPA, Hibernate);
- Experience with Cloud Platforms (OpenShift, AWS) is a plus;
- Familiar with CI CD pipelines (Jenkins);
- Profiling/monitoring tools (Dynatrace, Prometheus, Grafana, JVisualVM);
- Object oriented analysis and design using design patterns;
- Fluency in English (written and oral);
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
About LumenLumen is guided by our belief that humanity is at its best when technology advances the way we live and work. With 450,000 route fiber miles serving customers in more than 60 countries, we deliver the fastest, most secure global platform for applications and data to he
SS&C Health is a hybrid organization made up of software/systems engineers and analysts who are responsible for core applications development and support and have capacity for future growth.Our team is made up of engineers with varying levels of professional experience and ba
Responsible for implementing, maintaining, reviewing and executing test scenarios for new projects.Maintain and augment regression suites and execute regression tests as required.Create sets of reusable test data, to aid in faster data setup.Work with other QA analysts and develo
It's fun to work in a company where people truly BELIEVE in what they're doing !Job SummaryThe Adaptive Control team takes business strategies devised by internal partners that have been created by the Credit Management team and codes the information into Adaptive Control softwar
We are looking for a meticulous SDET to contribute to and review the creation of designs for production software. The SDET's responsibilities include writing automated tests and focuses on the testability, robustness, and performance of software. As such, an SDET is a test profes
Morgan 6 is a fast-growing leader in the government contracting field based in Charleston, SC. Our mission is to expertly apply state of the art technology to improve the lives of Warriors – past, present, and future. Our core solutions include Software Engineering and Agil
HiThis is Prince from IT-Alliances Inc I have a job requirement on full-time/permanent. Interested can send me the updated resume.Job Title: Java DeveloperLocation: Raleigh, NCDuration: - Fulltime/PermanentJob description:6 + years of experience developing Java J2EE based applica