At Vetsource, we create a significant relationship between veterinarians and their clients by enabling pet parents to get essential medications and foods delivered directly to their homes. In addition, we strive to provide every veterinary practice with the tools to improve their business, deliver better care, and personalize their client experience. At Vetsource, we collaborate to enable our collective work and ideas to fuel us to provide excellent services and innovative solutions.
Love pets? Want to have an impact AND work in a truly growing organization? Join the Vetsource Engineering Team and attain your career aspirations within our growing organization. In five years, Vetsource has grown over 40%!! We provide pharmaceutical products to Veterinarians and Pet Owners around the country, and we are growing fast!
Did you know…
- Research shows that while men apply to jobs when they meet an average of 60% of the criteria, women and other marginalized folks tend only to apply when they check every box. So if you think you might be a good fit for the role, but don't necessarily meet every single point on the job description, please still reach out. We'd love to learn more about you!
Job Title: Software Engineer
We are looking for an experienced Engineer who knows how to design and deliver awesome software. You will be a key player in a highly engaged team in a supportive environment helping other engineers do their best work.
As an Engineer, you will be responsible for the entire life cycle of an application to include analysis, coding, testing, and documentation. You will partner with teammates and management to help design, build, and maintain products and features to be used by internal and external customers. This is a fast paced, dynamic environment filled with exciting opportunities to make a difference.
We’re looking for people with a background and interest in building successful products or systems, comfortable in dealing with lots of moving pieces, have amazing attention to detail, and you’re comfortable learning new technologies and systems.
(This is a 100% remote position)
- Work closely with Product Management to build customer-focused solutions. You care about the customer.
- Collaborate with other developers to design, develop, test, deploy, and monitor services. You own your work end-to-end.
- Deliver awesome code. You care about clean code, quality, reliability, and performance.
- Develop solutions using appropriate languages, tools, databases, and technologies. You care about the overall solution.
- Get stuff done. You care about delivering value every single day.
- Other duties/tasks as assigned. You’re flexible and embrace change.
Technology: We work primarily in Java, Groovy, Mule running in Google Cloud. We leverage modern tools like Loggly, New Relic, Gitlab, Google BigQuery, Google Cloud Dataflow, and more.
Experience and Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or a related field; or related work experience
- 2+ or more years previous experience in software development, computer engineering, or other related fields
ORGANIZATIONAL RESPONSIBILITY STATEMENT
In addition to the job-specific responsibilities listed above, all employees are expected to support and model Vetsource’s Core Value Principles: Do the right thing every time; Treat others the way they want to be treated; Embrace Change; Be innovative; Get it done; enjoy the work! In addition, employees will be held accountable for knowledge and the practical application of these principles.
A culture where everyone can thrive!
In addition to an inclusive, welcome culture where you can get engaged, Vetsource also offers:
- Competitive pay and benefits including medical, vision, dental, life, and pet insurance
- A dog-friendly work environment
- Paid parental leave (1/1/22)
- Flexible scheduling, including remote work where possible
- Professional development opportunities
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
About LumenLumen is guided by our belief that humanity is at its best when technology advances the way we live and work. With 450,000 route fiber miles serving customers in more than 60 countries, we deliver the fastest, most secure global platform for applications and data to he
SS&C Health is a hybrid organization made up of software/systems engineers and analysts who are responsible for core applications development and support and have capacity for future growth.Our team is made up of engineers with varying levels of professional experience and ba
Piper Companies is currently seeking a Remote Jr. Java Software Engineer for an opportunity with a major networking organization based on the east coast. The Remote Jr. Java Software Engineer will participate in new feature developments and contribute to ongoing projects of the c
Zone & Company is looking for an experienced NetSuite Developer to join our team and work on some exciting projects. In this role you will collaborate with Professional Services team members, fellow developers, and customers to solve technical and business challenges. You should.
Lead engineer / Principal Software Engineer in the engineering should be able to run with a major feature or service independently. Typically is responsible for building engineering capabilities on top of which one or more chargebee applications would be integrated.Lead Engineer.
Infosys is seeking a Java Engineer . This position’s primary responsibility will be to translate software requirements into working and maintainable solutions within the existing application frameworks. The chosen candidate will apply technical proficiency across different
Infosys is seeking a Java Developer . This position’s primary responsibility will be to translate software requirements into working and maintainable solutions within the existing application frameworks. The chosen candidate will apply technical proficiency across different
More jobs by this company
At Vetsource, we create a significant relationship between veterinarians and their clients by enabling pet parents to get essential medications and foods delivered directly to their homes. In addition, we strive to provide every veterinary practice with the tools to improve their