- Develop a strong understanding of relevant product area, codebase, and/or systems
- Demonstrate proficiency in data analysis, programming and software engineering
- Produce high quality code with good test coverage, using modern abstractions and frameworks
- Work independently, use available resources to get unblocked, and complete tasks on-schedule by exercising strong judgement and problem solving skills
- Master Meta’s development standards from developing to releasing code in order to take on tasks and projects with increasing levels of complexity
- Actively seek and give feedback in alignment with Meta’s Performance Philosophy
- Currently has, or is in the process of obtaining a Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, relevant technical field, or equivalent practical experience. Degree must be completed prior to joining Meta.
- Must obtain work authorization in country of employment at the time of hire, and maintain ongoing work authorization during employment
- Demonstrated software engineering experience from previous internship, work experience, coding competitions, or publications
- Demonstrated problem solving skills and ability to compare alternative solutions, trade offs, and differing points of view when building a feature or product
- Demonstrated success working and communicating cross functionally in a team environment
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities - we're just getting started.
Facebook is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law.Facebook is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for candidates with disabilities in our recruiting process. If you need any assistance or accommodations due to a disability, please let us know at email@example.com.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
We are looking for an experienced AI/ML speech and NLP engineer to develop, implement, and improve accuracy of our automated speech recognition (ASR) based speech to text transcription systems. The role requires hands on experience based on thorough.
Job SummaryFracsys Inc is seeking a Sr.Java Developer with ReactJS, REST API, Angular JS, JQuery, Spring Framewok and PostgreSQL experience.. Experience with AWS components such as AWS Lambda, API Gateway, Mulesoft and DynamoDB is required. Core Java.
Zachary Piper Solutions is actively seeking a 100% Remote Jr. Full Stack Java Developer to support a government contractor on a newly awarded contract.** Must be able to obtain and maintain a public trust clearance**Responsibilities for the 100% Remote.
Lead Solr EngineerWe are looking for a data-driven, operations-oriented, engineer to maintain, enhance and scale our industry-leading real estate search platform. In this role, you will design, implement, and maintain Solr collections and data pipelines.
Overview:At ACT Your Work Makes a DifferenceACT team members are part of an organization dedicated to an important mission: Helping people achieve education and workplace success.Advancing the mission internally, by helping team members achieve education.
More jobs by this company
The Data Analyst - People Data Strategic Solutions strives to deliver user-friendly and accurate tools for reporting, data, and analytical insights to create People-related strategies and narratives across the business. This role is responsible for ensuring.
In this role, your primary responsibility will be to partner with key stakeholders and lead the development of an analytics program to support and enable the continued growth critical to Meta’s Data Center organization. As we plan to grow our Data Center.
Business Engineering is looking for impact-focused, entrepreneurial engineers ready to bring their ideas and make a difference. We are technology experts that apply our software engineering skills, bringing a unique blend of business and technology expertise.