Role: ServiceNow Solution Architect
Required Technical Skill Set (Broad Skills mentioned here not all of them are required): ServiceNow Platform, Java, Java Scripts, Ajax, HTML, CSS, Angular JS, XML
Desired experience range: 8-12 years
- Understanding and documenting the full ServiceNow Architecture solution.
- Be a primary point of contact for overall Servicenow architecture and functionality; have a full understanding of how integrations, database and all other Servicenow applications are related and dependency impacts of any changes and updates.
- Lead and Manage the Servicenow transformation and transition for small to large scale international implementations
- Ability to articulate the objective and business benefits with clients, during transition and transformation phases.
- Responsible for resolving any issues with configuration in integration tasks
- Responsible for adhering to TI and customer standards and timelines
- 10 Years of IT Experience
- At least 3 years of experience in ServiceNow as an architect
- Good communication
- High proficiency in ServiceNow Design and Configurations
- 3+ years of experience leading solution / functional architecture components of major business & system transformation efforts across the enterprise within a business.
- ServiceNow certification on Administration and / or development and / or implementation (on any module)
- Strong experience and ability to translate business requirements to system configuration
- ServiceNow Implementation experience on at least one application (ITSM / ITBM / ITOM)
- Experience working directly with stakeholders to translate requirements
- Experience leading ServiceNow Architecture and end to end development cycle in ServiceNow
- Knowledge and understanding of Database hierarchies
- Experience with the SDLC including Requirements Analysis, Design, Installation, Development, Testing (application code and user acceptance), and Deployment
- Ability to communicate technical information in business terms
- Ability to work independently and multi-task
- Strong experience on integration of ServiceNow with other tools
- Understanding of key technologies relevant to the ServiceNow Integration solutions including SSO, SAML, SSL, WebServices, LDAP, JDBC, ODBC, REST/SOAP, SCP, JSON
- Experience with Agile practices.
- Experience Developing Service Portal and Mobile App
- Experience with Out of the Box functionalities and leading Version Upgrade efforts
- ITIL v3/v4 Processes
Job Type: Full-time
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Do you have 10 Years of IT experience and at least 3 years of experience in ServiceNow as an architect?
- Do you have 3+ years of experience leading solution / functional architecture components of major business & system transformation efforts across the enterprise within a business?
Willingness to travel:
- 50% (Preferred)
Work Location: Remote
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
This position is open to fully-remote candidates who can work from anywhere in the United States and Canada. Candidates also have the option to work from one of our office locations in Chicago or Toronto.Who we are: Founded in 2001, Vivid Seats (NASDAQ:.
Are you interested in learning about healthcare professions and the latest healthcare innovations in the KC area? Become part of an organization that is dedicated to making a difference in both your career and community.Job Description Summary :The Application.
HiI am PRADEEP ADHANA, Sr. Technical Recruiter from Zodiac-Solutions. I have got interesting Job opportunities across USA. Below is the Job Description.If you are looking for a job change kindly share your resume.Job Title: Pega ArchitectLocation: St..