Infor delivers end-to-end ERP and strategic edge applications that are integrated and delivered in a multi-tenant cloud. We believe that customers need industry-specific solutions and that one size does not fit all.
We are proud to serve more than 68,000 companies worldwide. Infor is a standalone subsidiary of Koch Industries, Inc., which has annual revenues of over $110 billion.
As a global company spanning multiple regions and offering limitless opportunities for growth, we believe that everyone should be an entrepreneur of their role. At Infor, there are countless opportunities for you to be challenged and contribute towards transformative growth. Sounds exciting? Apply today!
For more information visit www.infor.com
We are seeking a highly motivated and detail-oriented Full Stack Java Developer to join our growing CloudSuite Distribution organization. Infor CloudSuite Distribution is a powerful enterprise solution that focuses on Supply Chain Automation, Customer Service, Inventory Management, and Warehouse Logistics. You would be joining a dynamic, fast-paced, cross-functional team composed of business analysts, developers, architects, product owners and quality assurance analysts delivering a portfolio of world-class products. We offer an Agile environment in which you can work on challenging problems that that will keep you engaged and learning all the time. If you want to build beautiful software, contact us.
A Day in The Life Typically Includes
- Designing and implementing Java-based applications
- Work as part of a dynamic Agile team to develop and deliver our enterprise scheduling solution
- Implementing busines requirements for enhancements to the product by aligning application design with business goals
- Producing detailed design documentation
- Debugging and resolving technical problems that arise
- Maintain the quality of the code base by fixing bugs that arise by working with both the QA and customer support teams.
- Exercises judgment within generally defined procedures, practices, and policies in selecting methods and techniques for obtaining solutions.
What You Will Need:
- Bachelor's degree in software engineering, computer science or equivalent work experience
- Strong leadership and communication with self-starter attitude and attention to detail
- Experience in agile development
- Work experience as a Java Software Engineer, Java Developer, or similar role
- Experience building Java EE applications
- Familiarity with Object-Oriented Design (OOD)
- Ability to quickly grasp concepts, analyze problems and provide innovative solutions
What Will Put You Ahead?
- Good knowledge of popular Java frameworks such as Spring MVC
- Experience with test-driven development
- Experience with Angular and HTML5 nice to have not required
- Experience with Postgres and SQL nice to have but not required
- Experience with database structures, and statistical analyses
- User interface design experience nice to have but not required
- Experience with distributed systems and container management platforms such as Kubernetes is a plus.
- Experience in a public cloud like AWS/Azure and related certification (e.g. AWS, GCP, Azure) is a plus
Our Guiding Principles set the standard for how we work with one another. They define who we are as an organization and guide everything we do. By applying the same shared values that unleash prosperity in free societies—such as value creation, integrity, responsibility, free speech, and toleration—we encourage one another to take initiative and to challenge the status quo.
We have a relentless commitment to a culture based on a business philosophy called Market Based Management® (MBM®). Informed by the principles that allow a free and open society to flourish, MBM® prepares individuals to innovate, improve, and transform while fostering a healthy, growing organization that creates long-term value for its clients and supporters and fulfillment for its employees.
Infor does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, marital status, age, veteran status, protected veterans, military service obligation, citizenship status, individuals with disabilities, or any other characteristic protected by law applicable to the state in which you work.If you have a disability under the Americans with Disabilities Act or similar law, and you wish to discuss potential accommodations related to applying for employment at our company, please contact Human Resources at 470-548-7173 and/or ADAAA@infor.com .
Applicants to and employees of most United States private employers, state and local governments, educational institutions, employment agencies and labor organizations are protected under Federal law from discrimination. For additional information please see EEO is the Law poster, the EEO Supplemental as well as the Statement of Policy. If you would like to view a copy of the company’s affirmative action plan or policy statement, please email firstname.lastname@example.org .
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
This position is open to fully-remote candidates who can work from anywhere in the United States and Canada. Candidates also have the option to work from one of our office locations in Chicago or Toronto.Who we are: Founded in 2001, Vivid Seats (NASDAQ:.
Are you interested in learning about healthcare professions and the latest healthcare innovations in the KC area? Become part of an organization that is dedicated to making a difference in both your career and community.Job Description Summary :The Application.
Job Description: Title: Java Full Stack Engineer Training Details: Title: Java Full StackLocation: NY (Currently Online)Start Date: May 23th,2022.Top must have skill sets: Bachelor's degree in IT, Computer Science, Engineering, or related fieldSome programming.