Recro is seeking motivated, developers passionate about ServiceNow solutions to support existing and prospective clients.
- US Citizenship
Be well versed with the application deployment and configuration baselines, and understanding of how the application environment operates in a secure environment and how exceptions are handled during operations
Facilitate use of technology-based tools or methodologies to continuously improve the monitoring, management, and reliability of the service;
Understand the business requirement and define & document epics, user stories, create UI mock-ups and have a roll-up the sleeves approach to make things happen. Facilitate service now training and support team on complex system configuration
Collaborate with our clients to resolve their business problems by translating functional requirements into technical solutions.
Be responsible for end-to-end application design, workflow configurations, and customizations.
Demonstrate good judgment and pragmatic approach to delivering a solution that optimizes architecture activities across company needs, business constraints, and technological realities.
1+ years experience working with ServiceNow
Hands-on experience in configuring Business Rules, Client Scripts, UI Policies, UI Scripts, UI Actions, UI Pages, Script Includes, Access Control Lists, complex workflows, and solution migration to higher environments.
Hands-on experience with at least one ServiceNow module (SecOps, GRC, ITSM, Discovery, ITAM, ITOM, ITBM, CAM, etc.)
- Experience working with Web Services technologies such as SOAP and REST around APIs
Nice To Have
ServiceNow Certified System Administrator or Application Developer
ServiceNow Implementation Specialist Certification
Benefits at Recro;
- 100% paid medical, dental, and vision
- 401k - 6% matching and 401k profit sharing (total 401k contributions up to 25%)
- PTO - 15 days
- Federal Holidays - 10 days
- A lot of cool gear!
Working at Recro;
- A Great Culture - We are building a culture at Recro where amazing people (like you) can do their best work. If you are ready to grow your career and recro (re-invent) the way our clients operate, you have come to the right place.
- A Great Place to Work - Employees are treated like people, not line items. We work smart when we can and hard when we must but we always do it together, as a team. We are a team with tons of passion and enthusiasm to blaze new trails and improve the state of our clients, the broader community, and even the world.
- A Great Place to Contribute - We believe diverse perspectives improve each challenge that we face. We trust and enable our amazing people to accomplish amazing feats. At Recro, you will be empowered to deliver your best work.
- A Great Place to Grow - We believe in our people and maximizing your potential. At Recro, we continue to look into the future and invest in each other through teamwork, collaboration, and training.
All Recro employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law. Applicants will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process. Applicants must have work authorization that does not require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Company DescriptionAt Revalize, we build the software and technology that powers sales of manufactured, complex products. Our customers rely on our software to select and sell everything from commercial ovens, to specialized pumps and valves, to grain.
Under general direction, completes the design, construction, development, testing, implementation, and technology delivery for business needs throughout VSP Global. Experienced Software Engineer is responsible for technical aspects of the entire process.
What we will expect you to do...Front-line customer facing work that supports and configures the software used in government system implementations.Build strong and effective working relationships with peers, management, and customers.Provide excellent.
Access Global Group is seeking a Salesforce Developer w/ FSC hands-on experience for a contract role that is a fully remote opportunity, US Based- and EST Hours.AGG is proud to offer a remote-work environment.The identified consultant must be located.
Hoodoo Digital, a unique digital experience, and development agency based in Salt Lake City, UT is seeking a senior Adobe Analytics Architect to join our team. You’ll need to come with a unique combination of analytical, technical, and leadership skills.