Rhodes Group is a robust healthcare company that brings together software and clinical expertise to revolutionize the role of TriCore Reference Laboratories in the healthcare industry. Rhodes Group is crucial to the optimization of the core lab business and supports TriCore to grow into “the lab of tomorrow”.
In addition to TriCore, Rhodes Group serves clients across the nation from Maine to California and even Hawaii. Utilizing cutting-edge technology to solve some of the most difficult healthcare and laboratory challenges is why Rhodes Group stands above the rest.
Rhodes Group is rapidly expanding and has an opportunity for a Software Engineer at TriCore Reference Laboratories. This is an exciting opportunity for a Software Engineer to design, develop, and implement software applications.
Rhodes Group offers excellent benefits and focuses on flexible work arrangements including 100% remote to enable a strong work/life balance.
Analyzes designs, develops, modifies, writes, edits and implements software programming applications. Analyzes and defines software requirements to determine specifications and standards.
1. Design and create engineering specifications for software programs and applications.
2. Collaborate with IT team to assess and test hardware and software interaction.
3. Implement a specific development methodology.
4. Develops, designs, and edits original applications, or modifies third-party applications.
5. Documents and demonstrates software specifications. Train users and write training manuals as needed.
6. Improves operations by conducting systems analysis.
7. Obtains and licenses software by obtaining required information from vendors
8. Tests and approves new applications.
The above statements describe the general nature and level of work being performed by individuals assigned to this classification. This is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities and duties required of personnel so classified.
Bachelor’s degree or equivalent education/experience.
Two (2) years of relevant experience.
Experience in the following:
- Experience using custom HTML, CSS, and Responsive Design patterns.
- Experience with using InterSystems IRIS for Health or HealthConnect.
- Atlassian experience utilizing BitBucket and Jira.
- FHIR experience.
- Experience with Web Services design and construction.
- Experience with iterative, incremental software development processes.
- Familiarity with web-based application development technologies is required.
- Understanding of database interface programming and relational database experience demonstrating strong SQL skills.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Are you passionate about bringing together your technical acumen and communication skills to drive digital strategies for a nonprofit working to shift the tide of substance use disorder in America?We're seeking a curious, thoughtful midlevel software.
Formstack improves people’s lives with practical solutions to their everyday work.We are looking for a Product Designer to help us accomplish this mission.Formstack is a remote-first company with team members who live and work across the U.S., Canada,.
Headquarters: Seattle, Washington URL: https://www.i4cp.comThe Institute for Corporate Productivity (i4cp) has an opening for a talented and motivated developer to join our software product team. We are looking for an engineer who takes pride in robust.
Headquarters: New York, NY URL: https://clevertech.bizExperience Remote done Right. Over 20 years of remote experience, all 500+ staff are 100% remote and we still grow vibrant relationships and provide exceptional opportunities for career growth while.
Three.js and 3D model/Web visualization Software EngineerAre you passionate about applying technology to streamline the homeownership journey? Would you like to play with ground-breaking technology in a way that you can take advantage of? Let’s talk..