Our customers, who are primarily in the Life Science Industry, create innovative medicines, therapies, and devices to improve their patients' quality of life. Our software supports improved efficiency, collaboration, and regulatory compliance, which allows them to focus their resources on their patients.
You will help architect, design, and deliver new software and features for an industry leading asset management product. Day to day activities will involve crafting new features, implementing requirements in a results-oriented product, and proposing solutions that work for our platform. Responsibilities will also include writing functional and design specifications, programming, unit/integration testing your code, review specifications and code for other software engineers on the team, and helping the documentation team with the configuration aspects of your features.
- Integration of business logic elements with server-side logic
- Building reusable code and libraries for future use
- Optimization of the application for maximum speed and scalability
- Implementation of security and data protection
- Design and implementation of core application/business logic (.Net MVC)
- Closely following quality methodologies and processes
- Collaboration with Testing, Configuration, Implementation teams and other internal customers
Skills And Qualifications:
- 2+ years of experience with commercial software development
- Source code Management software
- Application Lifecycle Management Software
- Debugging, Bug Tracking software
- Implementing unit tests
Nice to have:
- Proficient knowledge of programming languages and principals, Inversion of control/ Dependency Injection, AJAX Requesting, inter-application service messaging
- Experience in building and deploying microservices in containers such as Docker, Kubernetes, etc..
- Understanding of OWASP security principles
- User authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments
- Proficient understanding of cloud environments, Application Services, Cloud Functions, and scaling an application to support load changes (Azure)
- Experience with multi-tenancy applications
About Blue Mountain Quality Resources
Blue Mountain Quality Resources is the leading developer of asset management software for the Life Sciences industry. Our software solution, Blue Mountain Regulatory Asset Manager (RAM), is used across the globe by pharmaceutical, biotech, and medical device companies. We offer competitive wages, friendly work environment, opportunities for growth and skill development and a great work/life balance.
We will not be able to sponsor a work visa for this position.
Blue Mountain Quality Resources is an Equal Opportunity Employer and qualified applicants will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, religion, gender and gender identity, nationality and origin, disability, sexual orientation, age, veteran status, and experiences.
BMQR is an E-verify employer.
- Preference to East Coast candidates.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
SUMMARYAs a Staff Software Engineer, Test you will play a crucial role in the success of our company by contributing to, as well as driving, high-quality releases and value-delivery to our customers. In this role, you will lead the planning and implementation.
Are you passionate about bringing together your technical acumen and communication skills to drive digital strategies for a nonprofit working to shift the tide of substance use disorder in America?We're seeking a curious, thoughtful midlevel software.
Formstack improves people’s lives with practical solutions to their everyday work.We are looking for a Product Designer to help us accomplish this mission.Formstack is a remote-first company with team members who live and work across the U.S., Canada,.
Headquarters: Seattle, Washington URL: https://www.i4cp.comThe Institute for Corporate Productivity (i4cp) has an opening for a talented and motivated developer to join our software product team. We are looking for an engineer who takes pride in robust.
Headquarters: New York, NY URL: https://clevertech.bizExperience Remote done Right. Over 20 years of remote experience, all 500+ staff are 100% remote and we still grow vibrant relationships and provide exceptional opportunities for career growth while.
More jobs by this company
Our customers, who are primarily in the Life Science Industry, create innovative medicines, therapies, and devices to improve their patients' quality of life. Our software supports improved efficiency, collaboration, and regulatory compliance, which.
What will you impact?Our customers in the Life Science Industry create innovative medicines, therapies and devices to improve their patients' quality of life. Our software supports improvement of their efficiencies, collaboration and compliance and allows.