Engooden Health is looking for a Senior or Principal Integration engineer, who is looking to grow, learn and pivot in a fast-growing startup environment. This is an exciting opportunity to join a technology team focused on wrangling healthcare data that is the foundation of our technology platform. As a growing organization, we have the ability to help you grow your skill set working closely with our customer and SaaS application teams. The ideal candidate is someone with prior Health Care integration experience that is excited to build scalable bi-directional real-time integrations. In addition, your work directly contributes to and has a daily impact on improving the lives of patients with chronic medical conditions.
*This role can be located anywhere in the US and is remote*
- Contribute to technical design and delivery of enterprise-grade Healthcare integrations, with industry leading enterprise EHR/EMR product offerings (i.e. Epic, Athena, Cerner, Allscripts, eCW)
- Analyze, provide recommendations in architecture/design and implement bi-directional integration with EHR/EMR systems
- Collaborate effectively within a cross-functional organization to communicate progress of deliverables
- Communicate and coordinate with customer IT project teams to deliver system integrations supporting business needs
- Independently and simultaneously managing multiple projects, across internal and external stakeholders, varying in priority
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or related
- 4+ years’ experience building fault-tolerant, enterprise-class integrated product offerings, particularly in a healthcare IT setting.
- Experience with Integration Engines, such as Rhapsody, with a strong preference for NextGen Connect (Mirth).
- Experience working with HL7, REST API calls, flat-file processing
- Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Healthcare Programmer 2 - RhapsodyLocation: New HampshireMode of work : RemoteDuration: 12 monthsRate: $50-$65/hrClinDCast is looking for an experienced and motivated Healthcare Rhapsody Programmer for one of its valued clients. It's a100% remote opportunity..
About Fisker Inc.California-based Fisker Inc. is revolutionizing the automotive industry by developing the most emotionally desirable and eco-friendly electric vehicles on Earth. Passionately driven by a vision of a clean future for all, the company.
Specific Tasks: Develop and maintain new and current VDH Web applications and other tasks as assigned.Write and modify application code based on requirement, enhancement and production support.Create collaborative development activities with other team.
Overview:Guidehouse is a leading global provider of consulting services to the public and commercial markets with broad capabilities in management, technology, and risk consulting. We help clients address their toughest challenges and navigate significant.
Level: SeniorReports To: Service Delivery ManagerTravel Required: Up To 20% Of The TimeVISA Support: No, VISA Sponsorship SupportedMust-Haves:6+ years of previous technical experience as a Solution Architect, ideally within the insurance or Insurtech.