Location: Remote – US
Type: Full-time, Permanent
The software engineer is responsible for architecting, designing, implementing, and maintaining software products for the company. S/he leads the design, development, administration, and realization activities for the overall design of the company’s SaaS initiatives.
- Knowledge of industry cloud computing principles and implementation of Cloud Computing concepts.
- Knowledge of designing a comprehensive software solution.
- Knowledge of the various types of clouds and -as a service- offerings.
- A strong understanding and hands-on experience of the integration/application development process in the Cloud.
- Manage and deliver to Service Level Agreements for Cloud infrastructure.
- Document and implement best-practice standard operating procedures across internal and external functional groups.
- Work with customers to document their needs and provide a comprehensive SaaS solution.
- 1 – 3 years of experience in a customer-facing, technical consulting, or solution architect role in the iPaaS arena.
- 1 -3 years of experience working with Java.
- 1-3 years of experience working with UI framework Angular JS or React JS.
- 1 – 3 years of experience with primary RDBMS constructs, especially in Oracle DB.
- Excellent knowledge of API designing and SOAP/REST technologies.
- Familiarity with JSON/XML.
Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field and 1-3 years’ experience in software engineering or related field.
Send resume to: email@example.com
Infovity Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE).
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Job Title: Contact Center DeveloperDuration: 6+ MonthsLocation: RemoteExperience: 4-6 years or moreVisa: USC,GCFull job description: Contact Center Developer (for IVR)Position Summary: The role of the Contact Center Developer (for IVR) is to develop,.
Are you passionate about bringing together your technical acumen and communication skills to drive digital strategies for a nonprofit working to shift the tide of substance use disorder in America?We're seeking a curious, thoughtful midlevel software.
Formstack improves people’s lives with practical solutions to their everyday work.We are looking for a Product Designer to help us accomplish this mission.Formstack is a remote-first company with team members who live and work across the U.S., Canada,.
Headquarters: Seattle, Washington URL: https://www.i4cp.comThe Institute for Corporate Productivity (i4cp) has an opening for a talented and motivated developer to join our software product team. We are looking for an engineer who takes pride in robust.
Headquarters: New York, NY URL: https://clevertech.bizExperience Remote done Right. Over 20 years of remote experience, all 500+ staff are 100% remote and we still grow vibrant relationships and provide exceptional opportunities for career growth while.