- Champion the needs of Esri’s global community of developer customers, partners, and distributors
- Drive and communicate product vision, strategy, and roadmap by working with a cross-team, cross-company, international community of stakeholders
- Keep up to date on web technology advances and trends to ensure proper alignment of product strategy, and delivery of resources that enable effective and productive solution development
- Write technical papers and assist with generation of marketing materials and social media marketing including blogs
- Provide product expertise with key customers to understand their business needs and assist with mission critical projects
- Ensure internal launch readiness for product updates with sales, technical support, customer service, and training
- 5+ years of experience in product management, commercial application development, consulting, and/or product support
- Front-end web development experience
- Ability to research customer problems and synthesize into product requirements
- Capability to effectively document and verbally communicate market requirements to engineering team
- Ability to cultivate strategic relationships with customers and partners
- Ability to work well with remote management and staff across various departments
- Self-motivated, organized, creative, and team-oriented
- Ability and willingness to travel
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills at the technical level
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving, and creative thinking skills
- Must be energetic, creative, and self-motivated
- Bachelor’s or master's in computer science, GIS, or related fields of study, depending on position level
- Experience with GIS, location-based services, geo-enabled apps, spatial analytics, or similar geospatial technology
- Experience with ArcGIS software
Carefully managed growth and zero debt give Esri stability that is uncommon in today's volatile business world. Privately held, we offer exceptional benefits, competitive salaries, 401(k) and profit-sharing programs, opportunities for personal and professional growth, and much more.
Esri is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please email email@example.com and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
We're reinventing the way people interact with their finances and we could use your help. A Banno apprenticeship offers you a chance to think about and solve fascinating, important problems. Here, everyone has a voice, a chance to ask tough questions,.
Landing a construction project on schedule and on budget is a herculean task– different teams, different designs, every single time. With hundreds of thousands of variables changing everyday, optimizing construction outcomes has become a massive challenge..
Company DescriptionPettable was founded to connect pet owners with qualified mental health professionals in their state who can prescribe ESA (Emotional Support Animal) Letters for housing and travel. Our service is compliant with federal and state laws.
Are you passionate about bringing together your technical acumen and communication skills to drive digital strategies for a nonprofit working to shift the tide of substance use disorder in America?We're seeking a curious, thoughtful midlevel software.
Formstack improves people’s lives with practical solutions to their everyday work.We are looking for a Product Designer to help us accomplish this mission.Formstack is a remote-first company with team members who live and work across the U.S., Canada,.
More jobs by this company
Overview:Join the ArcGIS Hub team and help us elevate how people search for content and places in websites around the world. Organizations use ArcGIS Hub to build sites to share their information, gather feedback, and organize to solve pressing community.
Overview:You’re invited to join a team of smart, dedicated colleagues who share a common mission: build a world-class platform, REST APIs, and websites that enable our products for our customers, partners, and distributors. This is a challenging opportunity.
Overview:Join a talented cross-functional team of dynamic, passionate engineers to deliver capabilities that enable our customers to make a difference in communities around the world. Your work will help professionals from a wide range of industries.
Overview:Build the next generation of ArcGIS Enterprise, a suite of products delivering state-of-the-art mapping and analytics capability to thousands of customers and millions of users worldwide.Our team builds cutting-edge, highly-scalable and reliable.
Overview:Use your creative contract development and negotiation skills to manage contracts in many growing domestic and international markets including state and local government, commercial, natural resources, utilities, and transportation.A career.
Overview:Come join our design team to create, inspire, and influence user-centered designs at Esri. In this role you will craft and validate designs for our real-time GIS charting and mapping tool ArcGIS Dashboard. You will collaborate closely with other.
Overview:Bring your seasoned user experience (UX) knowledge to help create, inspire, and influence user-centered design at Esri and beyond.Working closely with design and strategy leads, you'll play a central role in tackling our ambitious design plans..
Overview:Help design the future of Esri’s field applications on iOS and Android. Our ideal candidate is an excellent problem solver and communicator with proven ability to deliver innovative and refined solutions.Responsibilities:Take ownership of design.
Overview:At Esri, we believe in helping our customers take on challenging geospatial problems and making a difference in the world. Join our team of talented and passionate engineers and help us build the next generation of ArcGIS Enterprise, a suite.
Overview:ArcGIS Enterprise is the foundational software system for GIS, powering mapping and visualization, analytics, and data management that runs in over 10,000 customer data centers around the world. Customers can extend ArcGIS Enterprise by writing.
Overview:Help us show how Esri technology is reshaping the world we live in! Use your outstanding writing and editing skills to assist the publications team with its major publications such as ArcNews, ArcUser, ArcWatch, and Esri Globe. You will also.
Overview:Lead the innovation and advancement of monitoring and managing security compliance of our products and services. You will collaborate with a cross-functional team to address compliance concerns throughout Esri’s software supply chain including.
Overview:At Esri, our users come first. With hundreds of thousands of customers and millions of users worldwide, we want your help building the next generation of ArcGIS Enterprise, a suite of products delivering state-of-the-art mapping and analytics.