About the Job:
CYDERES is looking for an experienced Cloud AppSec Engineer II to join our managed services Engineering team. The candidate should have experience working efficiently on small teams, being flexible filling roles, and have a strong understanding of software development, information security, and networking. The primary function will be contributing to the CYDERES web security service offering. In addition, we are looking for someone who embraces change and is interested in a client-facing role to provide technical and operational expertise in information security systems, principles, and practices.
- Provide information security advice as it pertains to software development to both internal and external clients
- Contribute to a team that is building a world class managed web application security service
- Collaborate with internal teams to build detailed statements of work, standard operating procedures, and service documentation
- Participate in on-call rotation providing ad-hoc support to clients
- Provide deep domain expertise in cloud security and compliance and be a trusted technical advisor to customers and solve complex cloud and web security and compliance challenges
- Communicate effectively via video conferencing for technical internal and client-facing meetings
- Create and deliver best practice recommendations, sample code, and technical presentations adapting to different levels of key business and technical stakeholders
About the Company:
CYDERES is human-led, machine-driven Security-as-a-Service powered by our proprietary cloud native platform and Google Cloud Chronicle. CYDERES supplies the people, process, and technology to help organizations manage risk, detect threats, and respond to incidents in real time. Named Google Cloud Chronicle's Partner of the Year two years in a row, CYDERES is a Top 25 MSSP, advancing in 2021 to #21, eclipsing older and larger competitors.
CYDERES delivers real change in the information security industry and help customers solve for the fragmented security solution landscape and the industry-wide skills shortage.
CYDERES values a customer-first, raise-your-hand, and constant improvement approach every day.. Requirements:
- The ability to think critically and generate unique business insight to create competitive advantage for the organization
- Knowledge of professional software engineering/best practices
- Strong knowledge of information security from a strategic and tactical point of view
- Deep understanding of web application security and testing
- Experience with at least one development language such as Java, Python, or Go
- Knowledge of cloud services related to compute, network, storage, content delivery, administration and security, deployment and management, automation technologies
- Demonstrated experience in cloud security delivered within the context of customer facing roles
- 2+ years working in application security
- Experience with fraud detection and prevention technologies
- Experience configuring / managing cloud security tools
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for their job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
If candidate is local to Kansas City, then this position is encouraged to primarily work on-site at our HQ to encourage collaboration. Some roles allow for remote candidates.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Are you passionate about bringing together your technical acumen and communication skills to drive digital strategies for a nonprofit working to shift the tide of substance use disorder in America?We're seeking a curious, thoughtful midlevel software.
Formstack improves people’s lives with practical solutions to their everyday work.We are looking for a Product Designer to help us accomplish this mission.Formstack is a remote-first company with team members who live and work across the U.S., Canada,.
Headquarters: Seattle, Washington URL: https://www.i4cp.comThe Institute for Corporate Productivity (i4cp) has an opening for a talented and motivated developer to join our software product team. We are looking for an engineer who takes pride in robust.
Headquarters: New York, NY URL: https://clevertech.bizExperience Remote done Right. Over 20 years of remote experience, all 500+ staff are 100% remote and we still grow vibrant relationships and provide exceptional opportunities for career growth while.
Three.js and 3D model/Web visualization Software EngineerAre you passionate about applying technology to streamline the homeownership journey? Would you like to play with ground-breaking technology in a way that you can take advantage of? Let’s talk..
More jobs by this company
Description:About the Job:Fishtech & Herjavec Group is looking for a dedicated, creative, and experienced security engineer to join our Cyber Defense team. This candidate should have a deep understanding of how networks, endpoints and servers interoperate.