About this Job
Mentor Spaces is a community-driven mentorship platform designed to help companies scale DEI efforts while advancing the careers of underrepresented talent. The platform facilitates career conversations via chat, video and voice between employees and prospective candidates to streamline diverse talent acquisition and retention.
Mentor Spaces was founded by Chris Motley who, despite the “disadvantages” of being raised by a teenage single mother on Chicago’s South Side, went to receive his degree at Columbia University and a successful career at Goldman Sachs. How?... Because of a serendipitous conversation with one of their junior employees that changed everything.
At our company, we believe a person cannot be who they have not seen, and we believe that technology can be leveraged to create serendipity for others at scale.
Our mentorship technology is leveraged at Historically Black Colleges and Universities, and national nonprofit organizations that focus on underrepresented talent. Mentor Spaces has been profiled in publications and media outlets such as Forbes, Good Morning America, Inc. Best in Business, and NASDAQ.
We want to create raving fans of our product, do good work, and have fun along the way. We are passionate about building a great company with a great team to generate great results!
React.js Software Engineer Developer - Remote
Mentor Spaces is looking for a motivated Frontend Software Engineer to play a key role in developing our Mentor Space Application. You will be responsible for developing React web-based application and product features.
- Build and manage software with DevOps first culture
- Work closely with Product Management to set roadmap
- Create detailed technical architectural documentation
- Follow security best practices in code & cloud
- Own & participate in code review process
- Ensure the quality and performance of application
What you will bring
- Experience in working in agile engineering teams
- Proficiency system design and technical architecture
- Experienced in REST API design, development and integration
- CI/CD experience, help us ship quality, secure code more often
- Experience with Video &/or Chat at scale
- Hands on with GraphQL
- Experience in a start-up environment
- Experience scaling a SAAS platform
Compensation & Benefits
- Remote work flexibility
- Flexible working hours
- Health Plan and Monthly Cost Analyzer
- 401k: Company Matches 100% of contribution up to 4% of total compensation
- Salary commensurate with experience in a range of $130 - $150k plus equity commensurate with experience
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Location: RemoteSecurity Clearance: NoneOmni Federal is a small business focused on modern application development, cloud, and data analytics for the Federal government. Our past performance is a mix of commercial and federal business that allows us.
We are currently hiring a REMOTE Senior Front End Developer for a 6-month contract with a Fortune 100 Company.Ideal candidate will have:Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, CIS, or related field (or equivalent work experience in a related field)5+.
Are you passionate about bringing together your technical acumen and communication skills to drive digital strategies for a nonprofit working to shift the tide of substance use disorder in America?We're seeking a curious, thoughtful midlevel software.
Formstack improves people’s lives with practical solutions to their everyday work.We are looking for a Product Designer to help us accomplish this mission.Formstack is a remote-first company with team members who live and work across the U.S., Canada,.
Headquarters: Seattle, Washington URL: https://www.i4cp.comThe Institute for Corporate Productivity (i4cp) has an opening for a talented and motivated developer to join our software product team. We are looking for an engineer who takes pride in robust.