- Responsible for all data management systems and automated processes.
- Manage a team of networking & systems administrators and developers.
- Strong understanding of operating systems within our environment (Linux, Windows, macOS).
- Communicate with leadership and other department heads to plan and integrate strategic systems.
- Recruit and train employees to expand or maintain department capabilities.
- Manage the various support activities and deliverables on time with customer satisfaction in a multi-state work environment with matrix resources in different locations and time zones.
- Maintain departmental budgets
- Assist employees in building and managing their development plans.
- Capable of providing employee performance reviews
- Provide for the timely and accurate resolution of requests from leadership with regular communication on the status of your team's work.
- Other duties as assigned
- Relevant experience in the field of IT Management
- US work authorization
- Background in networking, systems administration, and application development
- Knowledge of IT best practices, policies, and regulations
- A working understanding of programming, computer science, and digital security
- A clear understanding of client/server technology and network architecture
- Good communication, including writing, speaking, and active listening
- Strong problem-solving, critical thinking, and decision-making skills
- Leadership and conflict management skills
- Customer service and interpersonal skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Great project management skills, including organization, planning, time management, and prioritization
- From $75,000 per year
- Management bonus programs
- Health Benefits
- Paid time off
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Here at Travelers Haven, we empower people to feel at home anywhere their lives take them. We are a full-service housing firm that helps individuals, businesses and organizations with traveling professionals find housing that works for them. We combine.
Are you passionate about bringing together your technical acumen and communication skills to drive digital strategies for a nonprofit working to shift the tide of substance use disorder in America?We're seeking a curious, thoughtful midlevel software.
Formstack improves people’s lives with practical solutions to their everyday work.We are looking for a Product Designer to help us accomplish this mission.Formstack is a remote-first company with team members who live and work across the U.S., Canada,.
Headquarters: Seattle, Washington URL: https://www.i4cp.comThe Institute for Corporate Productivity (i4cp) has an opening for a talented and motivated developer to join our software product team. We are looking for an engineer who takes pride in robust.
Headquarters: New York, NY URL: https://clevertech.bizExperience Remote done Right. Over 20 years of remote experience, all 500+ staff are 100% remote and we still grow vibrant relationships and provide exceptional opportunities for career growth while.