Salesforce Technical Consultant (Community Cloud)
What you'll be doing:
- Build application using Salesforce.com: Community Cloud
- Design the solution based on the business requirements, create architect documents and hands-on coding and configurating with Lightning components experience
- Lead and facilitate discovery and scoping session with clients each project
- Understand client business process and potential constraints (budget, timeline, expertise, etc.) to define optimal and reasonable project scope and expectations
- Incorporate past experiences, business savvy, creative and out-of-the-box thinking in designing solutions; offer multiple, potential solutions
- Coordinate with Technical Architects/CTA's, integration, and data consultants, and others, as needed, for specific technical design requirements as end-to-end project from gathering requirements to deployment
- Manage expectations with clients, Keste colleagues, as well as SFDC and other 3rd parties - i.e., be able to influence and guide towards successful outcomes
- Forward focused leadership – Responsible for coaching Salesforce development team members
- Support clients to unlock the business value of Salesforce Community Cloud
- Provide guidance and advisory support to project team on implementation approach and complex configuration issues
- Leading business both functionals and technical requirements including mapping requirements to Salesforce.com functionalities
What you’ll need:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, MIS or equivalent combination of education is required
- Minimum of 5 years of progressive experience in either technical or functional solutioning, business analysis, project management and technology implementation as SFDC engagement
- Strong know of implementation and integration salesforce experience
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Customer oriented and great at building client relationship and consulting skills
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
REMOTE POSITION NexGen Technologies, Inc. is looking for an Oracle Application Express (APEX) Developer to develop and maintain APEX-based software applications. The work includes eliciting and capturing business requirements, designing and implementing.
Are you searching for an area where you can have broad impact across one of the biggest software businesses in the world? Do you have a passion for technology, organization, data, and analytics? Then Ostendo Solutions is the place for you. We are a consulting.
Are you passionate about bringing together your technical acumen and communication skills to drive digital strategies for a nonprofit working to shift the tide of substance use disorder in America?We're seeking a curious, thoughtful midlevel software.
Formstack improves people’s lives with practical solutions to their everyday work.We are looking for a Product Designer to help us accomplish this mission.Formstack is a remote-first company with team members who live and work across the U.S., Canada,.
Headquarters: Seattle, Washington URL: https://www.i4cp.comThe Institute for Corporate Productivity (i4cp) has an opening for a talented and motivated developer to join our software product team. We are looking for an engineer who takes pride in robust.
More jobs by this company
DescriptionAt ArganoMS3, our employees adapt to change quickly, communicate with clients effectively, and stay focused to execute deliverables. As a company founded by developers, we know the importance of staying at the cutting edge of technology, and.
POSITION OVERVIEWThe Data architect that will provide technical leadership for our ongoing various analytics projects. The ideal candidate will have excellent client management and technical skills, will be able to take the technical ownership of their.
Provide high quality, technical delivery as a member of an Arbela project team. Primarily responsible for analysis, design, and development of data pipelines to ingest, store and transform data for data analytics and system integration.KEY RESPONSIBILITIES.
DescriptionAt ArganoMS3, our employees adapt to change quickly, communicate with clients effectively, and stay focused to execute deliverables. We know the importance of staying at the cutting edge of technology, and value employees who strive to innovate.
We are searching for an Oracle Cloud Financials Consultant. This position focuses on guiding and assisting clients through all phases of an Oracle Cloud Financials implementation. The successful candidate must have completed three or more end-to-end.
PRIMARY PURPOSE:Provide senior-level technical support to ArganoArbela’s D365 Customer Engagement (CE) clients. The Senior Technical Consultant, Client Care is responsible for troubleshooting and resolving issues for all aspects of a customer’s CE implementation,.
Description:Arbela is looking to hire an experienced Microsoft Dynamics AX – Functional Consultant/Architect with recent Dynamics 365 for Operations (Microsoft Dynamics AX) experience to join its large Microsoft Dynamics practice. As a member of the.
PRIMARY PURPOSE:Responsible for Technical Delivery and Architecture on ArganoArbela Projects. Leads a dedicated team focused on specific Technical Services delivery. Responsible for Team’s workload, planning and skill management. Takes a lead role in.