About the Job:
- Our Independent Experts are paid an agreed hourly rate, and typically work between 10-30 hours per week. Hours are not guaranteed but are flexible depending on the project and desired workload and availability.
- Lelander’s business hours are 9:00-5:00 pm CST. Our Independent Experts are typically available throughout the workday, but hours can be flexible depending on your project load.
- Lelander’s mission is to support a network of freelance talent and we look for individuals who are interested in contracting permanently. We are a good fit for those who have tested the waters at agencies or similar organizations and are looking for something with more flexibility in their workday, with the ability to work remotely and have a say in what clients or projects they work on.
- While there are many benefits that come with this role for someone who is looking for this type of work environment and structure, this position does not offer healthcare or other related benefits.
Our office is headquartered in St. Louis and offers space to anyone in our network who is interested in working here. At the same time, our network of talent is mostly remote and is spread across the continental US, as are our clients. It’s likely you will only work remotely with your team and clients or may attend meetings that are 100% remote.
- Continue feature development on a series of Node.js Web Applications that support our company.
- Submit work through merge requests and GitLab ticketing system.
Document, lead, and work with other US Based developers on the team.
- Should be currently working as a full-time freelancer.
- MUST reside in the US mainland and be certified to work in the US, CST zone preferred.
- 5+ years of experience building web applications.
- You use Git daily, and have experience with CI/CD pipelines (as opposed to SFTP).
- Highly skilled in web development using Node & Express.
- Must be experienced and confident in your capabilities.
- Excellent communication skills.
Available for meetings 9-5 weekdays CST.
- Knowledgeable in Knex, Objection and Nunjucks frameworks.
- Skilled in refactoring to reduce technical debt, writing unit tests, proposing architecture changes and experience with full SDLC.
About Lelander, LLC:
Lelander equips companies with tools and support for success in the digital world. We are a St. Louis based software and tech consultancy founded on the belief that great solutions are the product of a flexible approach. We primarily partner with marketing & advertising agencies to build digital projects and our experienced teams craft customized mobile apps, websites, and software that meet specific needs. At Lelander, we know that no two projects are the same and we strive to provide unique and tailored solutions to customers through harnessing the experience of driven professionals.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Piper Companies is currently seeking an experienced Front-End Developer with at least 5+ years of experience. The Front-End Developer will build features, secure and review code, write tests and maintain infrastructure.Responsibilities of the Front-End.
About Sahara CloudAt Sahara Cloud, we're on a mission to democratize hardware.Our web-based platform allows users to remotely and virtually prototype and test electronic systems without physical devices. Think about making a smart watch, a roomba, or.
Job Description: A growing Fortune 500 FinTech company is looking for a Sr. level developer with a strong background or interest in building successful developer-facing products and systems. This candidate is comfortable in dealing with lots of moving.
Are you passionate about bringing together your technical acumen and communication skills to drive digital strategies for a nonprofit working to shift the tide of substance use disorder in America?We're seeking a curious, thoughtful midlevel software.
Formstack improves people’s lives with practical solutions to their everyday work.We are looking for a Product Designer to help us accomplish this mission.Formstack is a remote-first company with team members who live and work across the U.S., Canada,.
More jobs by this company
About the RoleWe are a software development studio with a mainly remote, US-based team of mighty talented individuals who actively support each other. This happens through a culture of friendly open dialogue in order to create the best possible solution.
Freelance .Net Core DeveloperSt. Louis, MO • Remote (US-Based)Position: Freelance .Net Core Developer - Remote (US-based Ad-Hoc)Are you tired of working for a company that makes you feel like you’re just a number? Ready to make a bigger impact and be.
DevOps ContractorSt. Louis, MO • Remote (US-Based)Position: DevOps Freelancer - Remote (US-based Ad-Hoc) - Part Time PositionAbout the Job:Central Standard Time Zone preferred; Eastern and Mountain times will be considered as well.We are a software development.