Join us on our exciting journey!
IQVIA™ is The Human Data Science Company™, focused on using data and science to help healthcare clients find better solutions for their patients. Formed through the merger of IMS Health and Quintiles, IQVIA offers a broad range of solutions that harness advances in healthcare information, technology, analytics and human ingenuity to drive healthcare forward.
The Analytics Center of Excellence
Our Analytics Center of Excellence (ACOE) harnesses our global healthcare insights, working closely with our clinical and therapeutic experts to power evidence-driven design, speed site activation and recruit the right patients, faster. We’re using big data and advanced analytics to derive insights that transform clinical development and bring new medicines to patients faster through successful trial delivery.
This multi-functional team is an innovation for our business, requiring entrepreneurial and independent thinking to build our capability. Unique and with a global view, this Center of Excellence is a chance to revolutionize the clinical research industry.
In this role you will be working with an enormous breadth of data, designing and developing data science applications. As a Software Engineer in the ACOE you will collaborate with business owners, subject matter experts, and go to market teams to build truly innovative solutions to support clinical trials business, including optimizing design and execution of clinical trials, and improving risk management.
Involved in every stage of the product development lifecycle, you will work with data scientists to turn working prototypes into well-abstracted reusable services, build software to expose data science models to business users through responsive UIs, and support a culture of continuous improvement. As a software engineer, you will contribute to the architecture and shape coding standards. You will also mentor engineers and data scientists and research and share new solutions.
Your typical activities will include:
- Contribute to stable, reliable product development work in cross functional autonomous scrum teams
- Writing well-designed, testable, efficient code
- Develop automated CI/CD pipelines that deploy to both on-premises clusters and to the cloud
- Research current and emerging industry tools and techniques, and share these findings with colleagues
- Improve product quality
- Write automated tests to verify the application/service functionality
- Coordinate with data scientists and facilitating their development with the aim of helping them write production grade code
- Drive curiosity and innovation
- Establish and enforce standards
- Design engineering efforts going towards building business applications
- Support the product owner by understanding business requirements and helping the team mapping and converting these into stories
- Contribute to documentation efforts for product architecture and infosec compliance
- Contribute to security assessments and product readiness evaluation
- Help optimizing system performance
- Perform code reviews for work submitted by other engineers
- Apply SDLC processes consistently every day
- Mentor interns, apprentices, and other
Our ideal candidate will have:
- 5+ years of relevant collaborative software development experience
- Solid understanding of computer science fundamentals
- Experience with relational databases
- Experience deploying code into production through CI/CD tools
- Demonstrated in-depth understanding of product development lifecycle
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Knowledge of Agile methodology and experience working in a collaborative Agile environment
We will also appreciate if you have some of:
- Experience designing applications in a microservice-oriented architecture
- Knowledge of Kubernetes or another container orchestration platform
- Experience building RESTful APIs
- Knowledge of Linux command line tools
- Prior experience leading engineering projects
- Demonstrated aptitude for and interest in peer mentorship
- Previous experience evaluating the security of an application
- Experience working with cloud ecosystems
- Experience with building, testing, measuring, and deploying machine learning models in production
- Experience working with large volumes of complex data with workflow management tools like Airflow
- Experience with non-relational databases
- Knowledge of UX principles
- Experience working in the Hadoop ecosystem
- Experience with clinical domain and with regulated data
We know that meaningful results require not only the right approach but also the right people. Regardless of your role, we invite you to reimagine healthcare with us. You will have the opportunity to play an important part in helping our clients drive healthcare forward. Whatever your career goals, we are here to ensure you get there!
We invite you to join IQVIA™.
IQVIA is a leading global provider of advanced analytics, technology solutions and clinical research services to the life sciences industry. We believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. Learn more at https://jobs.iqvia.com
We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all, including veterans and candidates with disabilities. https://jobs.iqvia.com/eoe
As the COVID-19 virus continues to evolve, IQVIA’s ability to operate and provide certain services to customers and partners necessitates IQVIA and its employees meet specific requirements regarding vaccination status. https://jobs.iqvia.com/covid-19-vaccine-status
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Are you passionate about bringing together your technical acumen and communication skills to drive digital strategies for a nonprofit working to shift the tide of substance use disorder in America?We're seeking a curious, thoughtful midlevel software.
Formstack improves people’s lives with practical solutions to their everyday work.We are looking for a Product Designer to help us accomplish this mission.Formstack is a remote-first company with team members who live and work across the U.S., Canada,.
Headquarters: Seattle, Washington URL: https://www.i4cp.comThe Institute for Corporate Productivity (i4cp) has an opening for a talented and motivated developer to join our software product team. We are looking for an engineer who takes pride in robust.
Headquarters: New York, NY URL: https://clevertech.bizExperience Remote done Right. Over 20 years of remote experience, all 500+ staff are 100% remote and we still grow vibrant relationships and provide exceptional opportunities for career growth while.
Three.js and 3D model/Web visualization Software EngineerAre you passionate about applying technology to streamline the homeownership journey? Would you like to play with ground-breaking technology in a way that you can take advantage of? Let’s talk..
More jobs by this company
Job OverviewDesigns, develops, implements and updates software systems in accordance with the needs of the organization.Evaluates, schedules, and resources development projects; investigates user needs; and documents, tests and maintains computer programs..
Consultant, Business IntelligenceDepartment Summary: IQ 20/20 is the one of the fastest growing Business Intelligence platforms among Pharmaceutical and Bio-tech firms. We are growing at an accelerated pace and are looking for creative and dedicated.
Job OverviewAssist lead auditors/audit liaisons in conducting, hosting and reporting quality assurance audits by performing specific audit tasks under the direct supervision of more senior QA staff.Essential FunctionsAssist in conducting quality assurance.
Primary Job ResponsibilitiesJoin a dedicated-sponsor team to progress with sponsor study activities over the years.Translate study protocol and Statistical Analysis Plan into algorithms and specifications to achieve analysis and CDISC standardsCreate.
Summary:The IQVIA QA team is a dynamic, talented, and experienced global team that owns the global quality management system for the largest human data science company in the world. The QA function is responsible for driving compliance in a highly regulated.
Job Description SummaryResponsibilitiesIdentify and recommend conceptual, logical and physical architectures and corresponding Business Intelligence (BI) solution designs that address challenges facing our healthcare clientsIdentify areas of opportunity.
JOB OVERVIEW:The Business Intelligence Developer is primarily responsible for the development and maintenance of the business intelligence solutions including Investigator Grant Payment Forecasting and Reporting systems. Primary duties include understanding.
Leads or performs complex analysis, design, programming, debugging, and modification of software enhancements and/or new products.Leads or consults on the analysis, design, programming, debugging and modification, of software enhancements and/or new.