myDigitalOffice (MDO) is a cloud-based information management platform that brings together data from multiple hotel systems, enabling hospitality professionals to access their hotels' data from one place and in real time. In addition to being the one-stop shop reporting hub for hoteliers, MDO also provides digital document and contract management services that streamline the auditing process, eliminating the need to print and store documents. MDO’s mission is to help hotels drive operational efficiencies through innovation and advanced technologies that contribute to the industry’s sustainability initiative.
Reporting to a Product Owner or the Lead Business Analyst, the Business Analyst works within a team responsible for helping define the functional and technical requirements for one or more product solutions within the myDigitalOffice platform ecosystem. The Business Analyst exhibits strong overall business process knowledge, high attention to detail, strong communication skills, and the drive to help build a scalable and high-performing software product.
Responsible to engage with customers to understand requirements and manage expectations ensuring requirements are addressed whilst being aligned to organizational vision.
Provide clear communication to cross-functional Agile team leads, SCRUM masters, architects, and program manager, regarding project status, requirements, issues, and conflicting priorities.
Conduct feasibility of the requirements in terms of organizational vision, time, cost and quality and to understand team dynamics and capability to produce and meet the requirement.
Responsible for continuous improvement of existing processes to ensure that efficiency, usability is at its peak.
- Ensure technical documentation is at its optimal level within the guidelines of the established BA practice and that the documents are constantly updated based on the frequent changes.
- Coordinate and ably support Product Owners and various technology teams in requirement elicitation, requirement/data analysis, solution design & definition, and documentation in accordance with SCRUM methodology.
- Assist team in identifying core test cases for UAT Work with Product Owners to ensure test results are consistently documented and reviewed.
Lead collaboration with cross-functional teams for solution discovery, assessment, and enablement of existing/new solutions and platforms.
- Coordinate sessions with vendors for capability overview, requirements walkthroughs, platform demos, evaluations, and onboarding.
- Formulate recurrent competitive and effort analysis amongst various internal teams and vendors and present recommendations to internal business groups.
- Create documents outlining and recommending operating models and processes based on collaborations.
- Conduct evaluations, scoring matrix, develop user stories, architecture, and supporting documents that drive business choices, platform choices, and development needs.
- Form operational objectives by studying business and technical functions; gathering information; evaluating output requirements and formats.
- Prepare reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends.
- Create informative, actionable, and repeatable reporting that highlights relevant business trends and opportunities for improvement for a given platform.
- Conduct insightful and ad hoc analyses to investigate ongoing or one-time operational issues and produce issue resolution documents with the process.
Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or another related field.
- Minimum of 2 years of business analysis experience with supporting marketing/marketing data projects.
- Experience working for hotels is preferred.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Excellent Interpersonal skills for developing partnerships/alliances.
- Thorough understanding of Platform integrations, DevOps, and software quality assurance methodologies.
- Strong understanding of SCRUM methodology.
- Experience in MongoDB / SQL and data manipulation, reconciliation, testing Experience in working with APIs, and data feeds is an added advantage.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Company DescriptionAt Revalize, we build the software and technology that powers sales of manufactured, complex products. Our customers rely on our software to select and sell everything from commercial ovens, to specialized pumps and valves, to grain.
Software Engineer (Java/Kotlin)Who you are and what you'll do: You will be a member of the Sonatype Lift teamYou are passionate about software engineering and designYou will help to deliver our SaaS code-analysis platform which helps developers find.
In this role as React Developer, you should be passionate about developing solutions to achieve business needs and will be involved in all aspects of the software development lifecycle including technical design, implementation, testing, deployment and.
Are you passionate about bringing together your technical acumen and communication skills to drive digital strategies for a nonprofit working to shift the tide of substance use disorder in America?We're seeking a curious, thoughtful midlevel software.
Formstack improves people’s lives with practical solutions to their everyday work.We are looking for a Product Designer to help us accomplish this mission.Formstack is a remote-first company with team members who live and work across the U.S., Canada,.
More jobs by this company
OverviewThis is a highly visible and fast paced role. You will be working closely with various internal teams (analysts, support, developers), as well as communicating with external customers and 3rd party vendors. To be successful in this role, you.