Windward Consulting is at the forefront of Service-Centric IT. With strategic consulting, unparalleled technical expertise and our proven Windward Service-Centric IT RoadMap, we help our clients align the core competencies of process, organization, information and technology to run the most sensitive and mission-critical IT environments in the world.
If you are looking for an opportunity to be involved with a team of individuals who are working within one of our cutting-edge clients solving complex technical challenges then we are looking for you. We are looking for people who are passionate about technology and have a "roll up their sleeves mentality." Here at Windward we offer numerous opportunities to expand your experience in various areas depending upon your aptitude and interests. Our employees are not only passionate and driven, but strive to ensure customer quality is delivered consistently and effective.
We are looking for an experienced Splunk Dashboard Developer to interface with the application teams to understand the business process flow and map the sources for tracing the business transactions. Design and develop production quality dashboards to provide real time business process transactions monitoring and anomaly detection in Splunk. Optimize existing searches and dashboards to improved performance. Provide necessary trainings/demo to the application teams to operationalize the dashboards.
Key Job Functions:
- Work with business teams to perform requirements gathering sessions to develop the scope and design of new and existing dashboards, alerts, reports, and data sources
- Understand the business process flow and design & develop an "End-2-End" business transaction visibility, including large scale processing, integration, and analysis of system logs and databases in Splunk
- Discover and mine data to develop meaningful insights into Failed, Unexpected, Incomplete or Delayed business transactions
- Develop visualization dashboards and indicators that identify anomalous activities using statistical behavior models, and machine learning
- Explore and build new capabilities like Splunk mobile and develop mobile-friendly dashboards
- Design and build automation solutions to templatize dashboards for large scale implementation for different business applications
Desired Experience and Skills:
- Splunk certifications: Splunk Certified Developer, Splunk IT Service Intelligence Certified Admin
- Expert level knowledge and understanding of Splunk "Search" language and building complex queries
- Implement KV stores, lookups, and data model acceleration to optimize search performance and reporting
- Expert-level capabilities with regular expression, anomaly detection, and statistical functions
- Experience with creating Splunk knowledge objects (field extractions, macros, event types, etc.)
- Strong problem solving, logic, and analytical skills
- Chevy Chase, MD or remote
Windward strives to attract and retain the best individuals and provide an environment where they can all grow professionally and build a rewarding career. We continually strive to create an environment that balances work life and offers benefits that will enhance the compensation package. We offer Medical, Dental, Vision, Flexible Spending Accounts, Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability, Life Insurance and AD&D, as well as the option to purchase additional Life Insurance and AD&D, Paid Time Off, Personal Leave, Holidays, 401(k) plan with company match and work/life balance.
Windward Consulting is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Applicants are considered for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, ancestry, marital or veteran status.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Are you passionate about bringing together your technical acumen and communication skills to drive digital strategies for a nonprofit working to shift the tide of substance use disorder in America?We're seeking a curious, thoughtful midlevel software.
Formstack improves people’s lives with practical solutions to their everyday work.We are looking for a Product Designer to help us accomplish this mission.Formstack is a remote-first company with team members who live and work across the U.S., Canada,.
Headquarters: Seattle, Washington URL: https://www.i4cp.comThe Institute for Corporate Productivity (i4cp) has an opening for a talented and motivated developer to join our software product team. We are looking for an engineer who takes pride in robust.
Headquarters: New York, NY URL: https://clevertech.bizExperience Remote done Right. Over 20 years of remote experience, all 500+ staff are 100% remote and we still grow vibrant relationships and provide exceptional opportunities for career growth while.
Three.js and 3D model/Web visualization Software EngineerAre you passionate about applying technology to streamline the homeownership journey? Would you like to play with ground-breaking technology in a way that you can take advantage of? Let’s talk..