TetraScience is the R&D Data Cloud company, solving humanity's grand challenges by accelerating and improving scientific outcomes. The Tetra R&D Data Cloud provides life sciences companies with the flexibility, scalability, and data-centric capabilities to enable easy access to compliant, engineered, liquid, and actionable scientific data - Tetra Data. As an open platform, TetraScience has built the largest network of life sciences innovators, including instrument makers, informatics solution providers, CRO/CDMOs, visualization, analytics, and data science partners — creating seamless interoperability and empowering an innovation feedback loop to drive the future of life sciences and harness the power of the world's scientific data.
What You Will Do
You thrive on working well with others. You make the people around you better. You love to collaborate with fellow team members, customers, field engineers, executives, and inspire them to do their best.
You relentlessly strive to excel in your craft. You are passionate about delivering delightful internal and external customers. You take ownership of all the aspects of the customer journey from beginning of case creation, to resolution.
You consistently seek understanding and clarity. You look at every interaction as an opportunity to learn. You aren’t afraid to ask questions. You have the humility and confidence to not be the smartest person in the room.
- 7+ years of experience with a proven track record of excellence in Performance, Scale, and Resiliency.
- Experience resolving technical support issues and escalations efficiently.
- Experience troubleshooting experience with API and various types of integration at scale in AWS.
- Experience with Cloud Native platforms and applications, Micro-services, Docker and Kubernetes deployments.
- Experience with at least two of the following technologies: Databases, NoSQL, Kafka/Queueing Service, or Elastic Search.
- Demonstrated experience of debugging software reliability issues in a distributed environment.
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills. Must be self-driven, innovative, and willing to take initiative.
- Bachelor's degree in engineering, or technical related field.
- 100% employer-paid benefits for all eligible employees and immediate family members
- Unlimited paid time off (PTO).
- Flexible working arrangements - Remote work + office as needed.
- Company paid Life Insurance, LTD/STD.
No visa sponsorship is available for this position
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Are you passionate about bringing together your technical acumen and communication skills to drive digital strategies for a nonprofit working to shift the tide of substance use disorder in America?We're seeking a curious, thoughtful midlevel software.
Formstack improves people’s lives with practical solutions to their everyday work.We are looking for a Product Designer to help us accomplish this mission.Formstack is a remote-first company with team members who live and work across the U.S., Canada,.
Headquarters: Seattle, Washington URL: https://www.i4cp.comThe Institute for Corporate Productivity (i4cp) has an opening for a talented and motivated developer to join our software product team. We are looking for an engineer who takes pride in robust.
Headquarters: New York, NY URL: https://clevertech.bizExperience Remote done Right. Over 20 years of remote experience, all 500+ staff are 100% remote and we still grow vibrant relationships and provide exceptional opportunities for career growth while.
Three.js and 3D model/Web visualization Software EngineerAre you passionate about applying technology to streamline the homeownership journey? Would you like to play with ground-breaking technology in a way that you can take advantage of? Let’s talk..