Hoodoo Digital, a unique digital experience, and development agency based in Salt Lake City, UT is seeking a senior Adobe Analytics Architect to join our team. You’ll need to come with a unique combination of analytical, technical, and leadership skills to help our clients implement digital analytics solutions to the highest standards.
You will work directly with Hoodoo’s clients, solutions consultants, business analysts, and engineering teams in facilitating a best-in-class Adobe Analytics implementation.
Everyday you will:
- Implement and Maintain Adobe Analytics and Adobe Launch
- Build and design reporting solutions to address the needs of clients
- Consulting and path planning for existing implementations
- Advise and lead data integration efforts with data management platforms
- Work closely with developers to ensure analytics code follows best practices
To thrive in this role you must have:
- Adobe Analytics Architect certification or relevant experience
- A focus on marketing intelligence and analytics planning
- Expert-level knowledge of how to design and maintain an Adobe Analytics Solution Design Reference (SDR)
- Knowledge of tag management tools (Adobe Launch, Tealium, GTM, etc) and how they are configured
- Experience debugging Adobe Analytics using browser developer tools, Adobe debugger, and proxy tools such as Charles or Fiddler
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Nice to have:
- Data visualization experience: workspace, report builder, PowerBI, and Tableau
- Experience with agile methodologies
- A/B testing and personalization experience (Adobe Target, Google Optimize, etc)
Hoodoo has a distributed office model, so hiring self-motivated people who can stay on track on their own, with limited oversight, is a must. Despite our office being in Salt Lake City, we are open to candidates located in other areas and working remote. Communication with our teams is handled through email, phone, and Slack. Must be flexible to work with organizations across multiple time zones.
The estimated compensation for this position is: $80,000-$160,000 annually
This position may be eligible for: Certification Bonus, Vacation Bonus and Referral Bonus
This position may be eligible for our U.S. benefit offerings, which include: Health/Dental/Vision benefits, 401(k) retirement savings program with 3% company contribution, Unlimited PTO, Long & Short Term Disability
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
A market leader in credit intelligence, Reorg brings together journalists, financial analysts, legal analysts, technologists, and data scientists to collect and synthesize highly complex information into actionable intelligence. Since 2013, tens of thousands.
Description: Programmer IIThis position is remote and the employee can live and work in Alabama, Mississippi, Tennessee, Texas, Iowa, Georgia, or Illinois.The Programmer II Performs a wide variety of programming assignments requiring knowledge of established.
Recro is seeking motivated, developers passionate about ServiceNow solutions to support existing and prospective clients.LocationRemoteRequiredUS CitizenshipOverviewBe well versed with the application deployment and configuration baselines, and understanding.
Join World Vision as Senior Marketing Automation Developer01 At a GlanceRole: Senior Marketing Automation DeveloperLevel: Mid to Senior (5 years minimum experience)Must-Have Experience: Bachelor's degree in marketing, data, computer science, or related.
Doxim is the customer communications and engagement technology leader serving financial and regulated industries. Our platform with its suite of integrated, SaaS software and document technology solutions helps clients digitize operations, improve efficiency,.