Formstack improves people’s lives with practical solutions to their everyday work.
We are looking for a Product Designer to help us accomplish this mission.
Formstack is a remote-first company with team members who live and work across the U.S., Canada, and the globe. We offer more than just a job; we provide a community where you can learn, grow, and thrive your way. Join a dynamic and diverse team that values relationships as much as results. Come build what matters with Formstack.
Blaise Vincz, Product Design Manager at Formstack, is looking to hire someone who will complement and strengthen the team.
Who You Are:
You are a problem solver. You have previous experience working in a Product Design role previously (or equivalent graduate school work in a relevant degree program such as HCI, Human Factors, etc., internship experience, and freelance work). You also have a strong portfolio of past projects that you are willing to share with us. We are specifically looking for individuals with strong visual and interaction design skills, and we are hoping this individual can bring an innovative and fresh perspective to our great team of very practical design practitioners and doers.
What You’ll Do:
As a Product Designer at Formstack, you'll work with Designers, Products Managers, Product Marketers, Engineers, and more to discover and refine the why, what, how, and for who of our products. You will take functions and features from idea to business case, to low-fidelity exploration, to high-fidelity prototypes.
How You’ll Succeed:
- Plan for and lead meetings and work around assigned initiatives
- Understand customer needs and wants—especially related to particular product features and functions—through a combination of customer interaction and research
- Partner with an Interaction Designer to explore, document, and refine product processes and flows
- Design wireframes, prototypes, and high-fidelity mockups
- Test proposed solutions at multiple stages of the design process
- Share your research, insights, and work in progress with your team and across the company
What We’re Looking For:
- 3+ years of experience
- BA degree or higher
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Experience working with product development teams
- User Experience design as a significant part of your previous work/jobs
- Experience translating business and customer requirements into sublime product interfaces
- Visual/graphic design
- Industry standards for web application design
- Information design
- Significant experience with relevant design tools (Sketch, Figma, Invision, Adobe CS…)
- Experience working on a UX team and within a design library.
- Experience with designing, running and analyzing user tests.
- Experience designing for mobile apps (iOS, Android, Windows, etc.) and the mobile web.
- Familiarity with the React.js and React Native frameworks.
Salary Range: $80,000-$100,000 per year (USD)
***This is a remote position with target locations US and Canada(excluding Quebec)***
What Formstack Offers for Full Time Employees in the US and Canada(exclude Quebec):
- Free health plans and company-paid Dental, Vision, Disability, and Life Insurance Benefits for US and Canadian full-time employees.
- Monthly Health & Wellness and Technology stipends
- Half-day Fridays
- Unlimited PTO for all employees.
- 401k & Roth w/ safe harbor match (the US and Canada)
- The most up-to-date technology, including company-issued Macs, the latest software, and other tools needed to excel at your job
- Company-paid conferences and extended learning opportunities
- Yearly company and team gatherings
Want to learn more about who we are and what we value? CLICK HERE to hear from some current Formstackers about what matters most!
Formstack is proud and dedicated to providing Equal Employment Opportunities.
Formstack maintains a policy that Equal Employment Opportunities be available to all persons without regard to race, gender, age, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, union affiliation, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law. This means we do not discriminate in any aspect of employment based on any of these characteristics. This policy applies to all applicants and employees through all phases of employment, including but not limited to hiring, promotion, treatment during employment, demotion, and termination.
Salary ranges are determined by industry research and trends. Individual salaries are based on skills, experience, and geographical location. Compensation is reviewed on a regular basis and adjustments are made accordingly.
All data collected in our application process from resume collection to application questions is used for recruitment purposes only. We will store it in our applicant tracking system, JazzHR, and will not share this data with anyone else. We will keep your data until the role is filled and only continue to store it if we feel you may fit future roles.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
ACCENTURE's Flexible Workforce solves clients’ toughest challenges by providing cross-industry expertise, unmatched innovation, World-class tech and talent. We help bring it all together to deliver tangible business outcomes for our clients with contractors.
Overview:As part of our enterprise architecture team, you will play a crucial role in defining, designing, and evolving applications and strategy that align with business objectives and that fit into a dynamic technical landscape. Partnering closely.
Senior Software Architect, Node.js - Work From HomeThe Senior Software Architect will design effective and efficient integrated solutions in support of Digital Channels initiatives by first working with business partners to analyze business requirements..
W2 only , No Third Party!Title: ServiceNow DeveloperLocation: RemoteDescription:Position: ServiceNow DeveloperLocation: (Remote) based on Baltimore, Maryland 21244Openings: 1All candidates supporting the CMS programs must have lived in the United States.
CloudHesive is an Amazon Premiere Partner and Amazon Managed Services Partner founded by veterans in the cloud technology space. We help our customers adapt and transform their organizations by leveraging the power of the public cloud ecosystem through.
More jobs by this company
Formstack improves people’s lives with practical solutions to their everyday work.We are looking for a Data Engineer to help us accomplish this mission.Formstack is a remote-first company with team members who live and work across the U.S., Canada, and.
Formstack improves people’s lives with practical solutions to their everyday work.We are looking for a Backend Engineer to help us accomplish this mission.Formstack is a remote-first company with team members who live and work across the U.S., Canada,.