As a Software Engineer II, you will write and configure code for new and upgraded solutions in accordance with technical specifications. In this role you will, write code, test and debug new software, make enhancements to existing software from clear requirements, participate in code reviews and identify basic issues or deviations from best practices and develop knowledge of assigned solution, technologies, development processes and ecosystem. You will also make enhancements to existing software with minimal direction, participate in code reviews and identify moderate issues or deviations from best practices, and collaborate on component level technical designs. Finally, you will own and assist others in debugging and documenting root cause analysis and resolution and mentor and train new associates within the team and training programs.
- At least 5 years total combined completed higher education and related work experience, including:
- At least 1 year of software engineering work experience
- At last 4 additional years work experience directly related to the duties of the job and/or completed higher education
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Information Systems, Information Technology, Computer Information Systems, Software Engineering or related field
- Willing to work additional or irregular hours as needed and allowed by local regulations
- Work in accordance with corporate and organizational security policies and procedures, understand personal role in safeguarding corporate and client assets, and take appropriate action to prevent and report any compromises of security within scope of position
- Perform other responsibilities as assigned.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $100,000.00 - $120,000.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Bonus pay
- Commission pay
- Signing bonus
- Software development: 7 years (Preferred)
- Coding, Debugging: 7 years (Preferred)
Work Location: Remote
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
ACCENTURE's Flexible Workforce solves clients’ toughest challenges by providing cross-industry expertise, unmatched innovation, World-class tech and talent. We help bring it all together to deliver tangible business outcomes for our clients with contractors.
We are currently offering a $5,000 signing bonus to all Developer hires.Have you recently begun your software development career and are eager to gain more experience? If so, Grant Street Group may be for you.We have been hiring great Perl developers.
Headquarters: Middletown, DE URL: https://flexiple.com/Build a career as a freelancer working with top tech startups & companies across the world through Flexiple. Freelancing offers you the accelerated learning curve of challenging projects at top tech.
D3 provides its team members the room to grow and the support & leadership to succeed with great earning potential. Our team members are also passionate about what they do and get a strong feeling of accomplishment because they make a positive impact.
Recro is looking for a motivated Technical Consultant with SecOps experience to provide professional services to current and prospective clients.ClearanceUS CitizenLocationRemoteResponsibilitiesApplication UI and Workflow ConfigurationConfiguration of.
Overview:Guidehouse is a leading global provider of consulting services to the public and commercial markets with broad capabilities in management, technology, and risk consulting. We help clients address their toughest challenges and navigate significant.
MAKE A DIFFERENCE AT OCHINOCHIN is a rapidly growing national nonprofit health IT organization with two decades of experience transforming health care delivery to drive health equity. We are hiring for a number of new positions to meet increasing demand..