- Provide technical expertise and guidance to sales and client teams throughout the sales process; co-leading the development and delivery of sales pitches, owning the platform demo, and any supporting materials
- Play a key role in the qualification of business and technical requirements, leveraging an in-depth knowledge of the martech industry, major competitive differentiators, and advanced objection handling to move opportunities forward
- Act as a technical subject matter expert on best practices, benefits, and capabilities of advanced features, custom integrations, and tailored solutions to solve unique client challenges
- Proactively anticipate opportunities to expand or improve Sailthru’s offerings as well as risk areas; identify technical issues with potential impact on customer expectations and delivery timeline
- Work directly with sales and client teams to answer and deliver RFI/RFP responses
- Strategically partner with your North American Sales region to build tight alignment between the Solutions Consulting and Sales teams, and develop strong relationships and collaboration with key internal and client stakeholders; understand client needs, market dynamics, competitive offerings, and identify opportunities for further revenue growth
- Client focused, solutions oriented, and a creative problem solver with a desire to exceed expectations
- Desire to work in a fast-paced, collaborative sales environment, and within a highly engaging team with massive impact on the business and our clients
- Confident preparing and presenting technical material to both business and technical audiences
- Superior written and verbal communication skills
- Experience managing complexities such as client setup work, consulting with clients to demonstrate the benefits of integrations, and understanding a variety of custom solutions
- Ability to deliver against multiple simultaneous tasks with excellence
- Specific technical knowledge in JS, API frameworks, mobile SDK data collection, and overall web-based systems a big plus
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Business, or Engineering preferred but not required
- 4-7+ years of experience with marketing technology, email, or other CRM systems preferred
- 3+ years of pre-sales or consulting experience with SaaS and other enterprise software solutions
- Competitive compensation and benefits package
- Life, AD&D, Short and Long Term Disability Insurance
- 401k with company matching
- Open Time Away
- Paid parental leave
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
ACCENTURE's Flexible Workforce solves clients’ toughest challenges by providing cross-industry expertise, unmatched innovation, World-class tech and talent. We help bring it all together to deliver tangible business outcomes for our clients with contractors.
We are currently offering a $5,000 signing bonus to all Developer hires.Have you recently begun your software development career and are eager to gain more experience? If so, Grant Street Group may be for you.We have been hiring great Perl developers.
Headquarters: Middletown, DE URL: https://flexiple.com/Build a career as a freelancer working with top tech startups & companies across the world through Flexiple. Freelancing offers you the accelerated learning curve of challenging projects at top tech.
D3 provides its team members the room to grow and the support & leadership to succeed with great earning potential. Our team members are also passionate about what they do and get a strong feeling of accomplishment because they make a positive impact.
Recro is looking for a motivated Technical Consultant with SecOps experience to provide professional services to current and prospective clients.ClearanceUS CitizenLocationRemoteResponsibilitiesApplication UI and Workflow ConfigurationConfiguration of.
Overview:Guidehouse is a leading global provider of consulting services to the public and commercial markets with broad capabilities in management, technology, and risk consulting. We help clients address their toughest challenges and navigate significant.
MAKE A DIFFERENCE AT OCHINOCHIN is a rapidly growing national nonprofit health IT organization with two decades of experience transforming health care delivery to drive health equity. We are hiring for a number of new positions to meet increasing demand..
More jobs by this company
The Business to Consumer (B2C) CRM space is going through a fundamental revolution fueled by big data. Cheetah Digital is at the leading edge of this revolution and has been recognized as an industry leader in Loyalty, Multi-channel marketing, and first-party/zero-party.
Here at CM Group we are looking to add a security engineer with a deep understanding of security concepts, security operations, cloud and application security to join our growing IT Security team - someone who will be performing day-to-day security operations.
As the largest sender of personalized email on the planet, Sailthru sends between 8 to 9 billion emails a month, and has 5 billion profiles under management. But we’re so much more than an email provider or cross-channel marketing hub. We’re committed.
The Company:Vuture is established globally as a leading supplier of SaaS-based marketing technology for the professional services industry. We work with all of the Big Four consulting firms, three Magic Circle, and over fifty of the top 100 law firms.
Join our Product Design and UX teamWe’re looking for a UX Designer who shares our vision for designing beautiful software that thousands of people love to use. We’re looking for someone with a strong understanding of user experience design, who knows.
DescriptionThe Business to Consumer (B2C) CRM space is going through a fundamental revolution fueled by big data. Cheetah Digital is at the leading edge of this revolution and has been recognized as an industry leader in Loyalty, Multi-channel marketing,.