For more than two decades, Telestream has been at the forefront of innovation in the digital video industry, pioneering file-based video transcoding and high-quality media exchange over IP networks. Telestream provides world-class live and on-demand digital video tools and workflow solutions that allow businesses and consumers to transform video on the desktop and across the enterprise. Many of the world's most demanding media and entertainment companies such as CBS, BBC, CNN, FOX, CBC, Comcast, Direct TV, Time Warner, MTV, Discovery and Lifetime, as well as a growing number of users in a broad range of business environments, rely on Telestream products to streamline operations, reach broader audiences, and generate more revenue from their media. If you're looking for an industry leader in the high growth area of video, Telestream is for you.
Position: Software Engineer, Remote US
- We need someone who can take lead of projects from design to completion
- Someone to help us build out our core engineering team and take ownership of our entire front-end stack
- 3+ years of experience building/maintaining production-level Vue.js applications
- 4+ years designing and implementing user friendly front-end experiences
- Team player with good communication skills that is proactive in reaching out and can receive/give feedback within a fast-paced, startup culture where your ideas matter
- Product-minded and eager to build the best intuitive, high-performing applications
- Quick learner that enjoys solving problems and collaborating on solutions
- Proper time management and ability to give accurate estimates on tasks
- Self-driven and not afraid of taking initiative with measured risk
Additional Nice to Have Experience:
- Video.js or any other video player
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $100,000.00 - $120,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Bonus pay
- Front-end development: 3 years (Required)
- Vue.js: 3 years (Required)
Work Location: Remote
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
ACCENTURE's Flexible Workforce solves clients’ toughest challenges by providing cross-industry expertise, unmatched innovation, World-class tech and talent. We help bring it all together to deliver tangible business outcomes for our clients with contractors.
We are currently offering a $5,000 signing bonus to all Developer hires.Have you recently begun your software development career and are eager to gain more experience? If so, Grant Street Group may be for you.We have been hiring great Perl developers.
Are you ready to join a growing team that puts a premium on productivity and has an award-winning culture, centered around transforming talented employees into effective business leaders?Then BHG Financial is the place for you. We offer innovative financial.
Remote, United StatesSecurityThe RoleOur team is looking for a Senior Security Software Engineer to join the team and help us drive security improvements across our Consumer Products, with a focus on Netflix Gaming ecosystem. The protocols our team secures.
Headquarters: Middletown, DE URL: https://flexiple.com/Build a career as a freelancer working with top tech startups & companies across the world through Flexiple. Freelancing offers you the accelerated learning curve of challenging projects at top tech.