SSE is a leading technology company serving clients in St. Louis, MO and Jacksonville, FL for over 30 years. We are a leading provider of training solutions including courseware development, high fidelity virtual training environment development, technical data products and multi-media services for military and commercial aircraft.
We are seeking skilled Programmer/Developer’s to join our team and work remotely.
The Programmer/Developer’s will work on applications that simulate aircraft systems, as part of development teams building our training simulations. Programmers build, enhance and optimize applications and programs for the on-going development of aircraft virtual training programs.
- Develop interactive Computer Based Training (CBT) with deep level of branching to meet requirements of Interactive Multimedia Instruction level 3 (IMI level 3) CBT
- Develop SCORM compliant courseware for multiple Learning Management Systems (LMSs)
- Understand design principles
- Be confident to work independently
- Integrate with Developers, Subject matter experts (SMEs) and Instructional system designers (ISDs) to determine the most efficient path to build the lesson and execute the desired teaching point
- Consult with SMEs to assess training content requirements and develop the necessary materials
- Follow preestablished guidelines to develop training materials using existing format and style procedures to maintain style integrity
- Design and develop CBT content in a fast-paced environment
- Meet standards for cost, schedule and delivery
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously and manage potentially conflicting priorities
- Perform curriculum reviews, courseware development, and multimedia enhancements to new and existing lessons
- Good understanding of SCORM and how to maintain compliance
- Excellent written and verbal communication skill
- Excellent organizational skills
- Problem solving/resolution skills
- High competency with PC, MS Office (notably PowerPoint) and Adobe Creative apps
- Experience with Adobe Captivate 2019 developer
- Knowledge of C++, C#, Java is desired
- Knowledge of MP3, MP4, PNG technology
- Good interpersonal and communication skills, ability to communicate at multiple levels and devoted team player
- Should be adaptive and willing to learn and incorporate new ideas and emerging technology
- “This position must meet Export Control compliance requirements, therefore a “US Person” as defined by 22 C.F.R. § 120.15 is required.” US Citizen required
- 401k company match
- medical/vision/dental plans
- 12 paid holidays,
- 13 PTO days a year
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
ACCENTURE's Flexible Workforce solves clients’ toughest challenges by providing cross-industry expertise, unmatched innovation, World-class tech and talent. We help bring it all together to deliver tangible business outcomes for our clients with contractors.
We are currently offering a $5,000 signing bonus to all Developer hires.Have you recently begun your software development career and are eager to gain more experience? If so, Grant Street Group may be for you.We have been hiring great Perl developers.
Are you ready to join a growing team that puts a premium on productivity and has an award-winning culture, centered around transforming talented employees into effective business leaders?Then BHG Financial is the place for you. We offer innovative financial.
Remote, United StatesSecurityThe RoleOur team is looking for a Senior Security Software Engineer to join the team and help us drive security improvements across our Consumer Products, with a focus on Netflix Gaming ecosystem. The protocols our team secures.
Headquarters: Middletown, DE URL: https://flexiple.com/Build a career as a freelancer working with top tech startups & companies across the world through Flexiple. Freelancing offers you the accelerated learning curve of challenging projects at top tech.
More jobs by this company
Software EngineerSOFTWARE ENGINEER RESPONSIBILITIES:Develops, documents and maintains architectures, requirements, algorithms, interfaces and designs for software systems. Develops and maintains code and integrates software components into a fully functional.
Software EngineerSOFTWARE ENGINEER RESPONSIBILITIES:Assists with the development, documentation and maintenance of architectures, requirements, algorithms, interfaces and designs for software systems. Develops and maintains code and integrates software.