The SharePoint / Power Platform Developer will work with the project team and customer to develop solutions using SharePoint features (with a focus on out-of-the box features), Power Automate, and Power Apps. The candidate will work as a part of an Agile development team to translate user requirements to technical solutions. Job responsibilities include the following:
- Develop technical solutions for scalable enterprise SharePoint Online solutions using customization and configuration techniques, including use of Power Apps and Power Automate.
- Work with customers and the development team in design, administration and maintenance of SharePoint Online-based business solutions.
- Design solutions based on established patterns and best practices around Content Management, User Adoption, Governance and Change Management.
- Develop solutions that comply with SharePoint Online development best practices.
- Assist with converting legacy InfoPath Forms and SharePoint Designer workflows to leverage PowerPlatform tools
- At least 4 years of IT systems development experience, with primary focus on SharePoint based solutions
- Hands-on experience designing SharePoint Online solutions to meet customer requirements
- In depth understanding of the capabilities of Power Apps, Power Automate, and Office 365/SharePoint Online
- Experience with SharePoint Designer, InfoPath, Power Automate flows, Power Apps, REST, JQuery, and branding & customization
- Thorough knowledge of SharePoint Online features for collaboration and business process automation
- Solid understanding of SharePoint administration
- Experience designing solutions based on Microsoft Office suite of products
- Experience creating Power BI dashboards
- Microsoft certifications
- Active federal government public trust clearance
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $72,004.47 - $145,657.18 per year
- Dental insurance
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- SharePoint: 4 years (Preferred)
- Power Apps and Power Automate: 2 years (Preferred)
Work Location: Remote
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
ACCENTURE's Flexible Workforce solves clients’ toughest challenges by providing cross-industry expertise, unmatched innovation, World-class tech and talent. We help bring it all together to deliver tangible business outcomes for our clients with contractors.
We are currently offering a $5,000 signing bonus to all Developer hires.Have you recently begun your software development career and are eager to gain more experience? If so, Grant Street Group may be for you.We have been hiring great Perl developers.
Levelwing is an independent media agency driving exceptional strategies for nationally recognized brands. We aspire to build a team where curious minds, big thinking and caring people create value in meaningful ways. Our approach is guided by core principles,.
Are you ready to join a growing team that puts a premium on productivity and has an award-winning culture, centered around transforming talented employees into effective business leaders?Then BHG Financial is the place for you. We offer innovative financial.
Remote, United StatesSecurityThe RoleOur team is looking for a Senior Security Software Engineer to join the team and help us drive security improvements across our Consumer Products, with a focus on Netflix Gaming ecosystem. The protocols our team secures.
More jobs by this company
Position DescriptionThe Azure Security Engineer will work within the Cloud Infrastructure team to perform the stand-up of the Microsoft Cloud environment and onboard products for a federal agency. As a senior security expert, work with technical leads.
Position DescriptionThe Scrum Master will be a servant leader for Agile teams, ensuring all Scrum processes are used as intended. The protect the team, remove barriers to successful implementation, and keep the team focused on the task at hand, guiding.
Position DescriptionThe Full Stack Microsoft Web Developer will design and develop web applications which incorporate front-end client-side interfaces and back-end server side infrastructure. They will work in a team environment to integrate existing.