Hansen Talent Group is seeking a software engineer for a remote position with one of the largest providers of data analytics software, services, and consulting for financial institutions.
Successful candidates will have:
- 5+ years of experience with MS .NET framework and C#.
- Candidates must also have a solid background of successful development activities on business critical, enterprise-class, multi-tier software products.
- Advanced knowledge of C# and .NET.
- Ability to develop highly scalable and extensible, modular applications using Asp.net MVC 5 and jQuery. Knockout is a big plus.
- Visual Studio and VSTS experience required.
- Good interpersonal and oral communication skills.
- Familiarity with TSQL and MS SQL.
- Be an effective contributor and collaborator on an Agile team.
- Participate in SCRUM.
- Reliable, patient, self-starting and self-motivating.
- Ability and desire to mentor Jr and Sr level developers.
- Evangelize within and across teams.
- Continually evaluate emerging frameworks, libraries and technologies to identify opportunities and trends.
- Experience with BI a plus.
- Experience building web applications in FinTech a plus.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $125,000.00 - $135,000.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Monday to Friday
Work Location: Remote
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
ACCENTURE's Flexible Workforce solves clients’ toughest challenges by providing cross-industry expertise, unmatched innovation, World-class tech and talent. We help bring it all together to deliver tangible business outcomes for our clients with contractors.
We are currently offering a $5,000 signing bonus to all Developer hires.Have you recently begun your software development career and are eager to gain more experience? If so, Grant Street Group may be for you.We have been hiring great Perl developers.
Job description We Are Looking Only H1B,CPT And OPT CandidatesIts A W2 Position(Authorized to work anywhere in the USA and Eligible for only who are staying in USA)Should work on our W2Long term contractGood communication and problem solving skills..
The Technical Services team is seeking a highly skilled and experienced Data Architect with a strong background in building scalable, predictable, high-quality, and high-performance solutions for Microsoft technology. As an Architect, you will be responsible.
At VectorVMS, we're passionate about people. We bring a human element to our tech, both for our customers and for our team. We work every day to foster inclusion and growth across the organization, and value diverse perspectives. It's a unique environment.