Rockwoods has been tasked to fill the following positions for our direct client:
What will this position be doing?
As a Platform Architect, you will be contributing to technical architecture and strategies, ensuring delivery of reliable, performant and scalable solutions that meet the needs of the enterprise and its customers within the customer journey on our web platform. Working within an Agile framework, you will partner collaboratively with Architects, Developers, and Product Leads to implement and evolve solutions that enable our client to maintain its position as a leader in Hospitality. More specifically, you will:
- Contribute to the web platform technical architecture and strategies, with a focus on continuous improvement
- Ensure technical architecture, strategies and solutions align with business objectives and vision
- Work with architects, developers, release engineers, and other engineering teams to improve test automation, application performance, reliability, code quality and consistency, delivery, and velocity
- Ensure core principles and best practices are followed throughout the design, development, and delivery of technical solutions
- Participate in tool selection, implementation and problem solving across the customer journey
- Lead, mentor and interview other developers and architects to evolve and grow the engineering teams
What are we looking for?
We are seeking problem solvers, who are passionate about growing in a dynamic industry and who love to combine their analytical skills with intuition for business. We believe success in this role will demonstrate itself through the following attributes and skills:
- Organized self-starter with a can-do attitude
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced and dynamic environment with focus and precision
- Ability to communicate effectively with all levels of the organization
- Collaborative teamwork that brings to bear positive partnerships and demonstrated ability to partner with multi-functional leads
- Effectively balance multiple platforms, teams, assignments, and priorities
- Knowledge or experience in marketing and customer centric technologies like; Personalization, Real-Time Interaction Management, Customer Journey Orchestration, Cross-Channel Campaign Management, Customer Data Platforms
To fulfill this role successfully, you should demonstrate the following minimum qualifications:
- Ten (7) years of professional work experience in Technology or related field
- Eight (4) years of specialized experience in software development
We have 2 senior positions and 2 Mid-level positions
Work Location: This may require 25% travel.
Job Type: Contract
Pay: From $70.00 per hour
- 8 hour shift
- Software development: 7 years (Preferred)
Work Location: Remote
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
ACCENTURE's Flexible Workforce solves clients’ toughest challenges by providing cross-industry expertise, unmatched innovation, World-class tech and talent. We help bring it all together to deliver tangible business outcomes for our clients with contractors.
We are currently offering a $5,000 signing bonus to all Developer hires.Have you recently begun your software development career and are eager to gain more experience? If so, Grant Street Group may be for you.We have been hiring great Perl developers.
About UsMade Renovation is building a nationwide brand in home renovation. Our all-in-one offering combines design, materials, and construction for a fun experience and beautiful result that customers enjoy for many years to come. For our first room,.
Are you ready to join a growing team that puts a premium on productivity and has an award-winning culture, centered around transforming talented employees into effective business leaders?Then BHG Financial is the place for you. We offer innovative financial.
Remote, United StatesSecurityThe RoleOur team is looking for a Senior Security Software Engineer to join the team and help us drive security improvements across our Consumer Products, with a focus on Netflix Gaming ecosystem. The protocols our team secures.