We’re searching for an energetic, tech-savvy Support Specialist who can provide Tier 1+ 2 technical support to our customers, allowing them to realize the maximum value of Crowdvocate, assuring our platform is up and running as expected.
You’ll have a unique opportunity to create the role from scratch while working closely with our global Customer Success team. You'll join a friendly, talented team and will play a key role in helping us attain and maintain one of our core values: Customer Obsession.
The ideal candidate is techy, organized, passionate about customer relationships & success, and focused on enhancing the customer's experience.
- Former customer-facing support/ development/QA experience, ideally in a B2B/SaaS environment
- Experience in navigating complex support scenarios.
- Customer-oriented and exceptional interpersonal skills
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Self-starter, experience within a start-up environment
- Experience working cross-functionally with product and engineering to escalate issues and thoroughly document expected behavior, current behavior and steps to replicate
What skills would be an advantage?
- Experience with customer marketing, advocacy, or B2B marketing platforms is a major plus!
- Knowledge and experience with data extraction from various database frameworks such as MySQL/ElasticSearch/MongoDB.
- Experience with Coralogix
- Working to resolve all escalated incoming client issues by phone, email, or chat within defined SLAs
- Filtering support tickets, prioritizing and escalating the most impactful, complex issues, and managing them directly with the engineering team
- Documenting issue statuses and providing updates to management
- Supporting the Customer Success Managers on technical implementation and troubleshooting calls/emails
- Developing, documenting, and maintaining standard operating procedures, best practices, and customer service guidelines with the global Support department
- Enabling the global Support department and being a focal point for knowledge transfer within the department
What you will learn:
- First 30 days: Attain proficiency in Crowdvocate’s product, architecture, tech stack, and customers. Start handling customer tickets and join onboarding tech sessions
- First 60 days: Build support processes, define and track Support KPIs, implement updates to ticketing system as needed
- First 90 Days: Help onboard more team members and implement follow-the-sun procedures
Cultural fit is key to your success within Crowdvocate! The team is filled with social, friendly people who are all committed to the same goal – excellent, innovative digital work and client satisfaction. It is a flat structure and the team collaborates, including the founders, who take a hands-on approach in the business.
Crowdvocate is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations, and ordinances.
If you are interested in taking your career to the next level and working in a dynamic global SaaS startup, please apply now.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
ACCENTURE's Flexible Workforce solves clients’ toughest challenges by providing cross-industry expertise, unmatched innovation, World-class tech and talent. We help bring it all together to deliver tangible business outcomes for our clients with contractors.
We are currently offering a $5,000 signing bonus to all Developer hires.Have you recently begun your software development career and are eager to gain more experience? If so, Grant Street Group may be for you.We have been hiring great Perl developers.
Are you ready to join a growing team that puts a premium on productivity and has an award-winning culture, centered around transforming talented employees into effective business leaders?Then BHG Financial is the place for you. We offer innovative financial.
Remote, United StatesSecurityThe RoleOur team is looking for a Senior Security Software Engineer to join the team and help us drive security improvements across our Consumer Products, with a focus on Netflix Gaming ecosystem. The protocols our team secures.
Headquarters: Middletown, DE URL: https://flexiple.com/Build a career as a freelancer working with top tech startups & companies across the world through Flexiple. Freelancing offers you the accelerated learning curve of challenging projects at top tech.