We encourage initiative, reward performance, and aspire to keep work both fun and fulfilling.
We are a fully remote organization, with team members spread across multiple countries and timezones. Our flexible work policy allows everyone to work at a time that is convenient for them; provided that they are always meeting deadlines and attending pre-arranged meetings
We are looking for an exceptional ReactJS front end developer who also has a good working knowledge of the complete web infrastructure stack.
Your primary focus will be on adding new functionality to an existing modern web application. You will be expected to recommend best practices during design discussion and improve the overall quality of both the code and the application on an ongoing basis.
You will work closely with our UI/UX designer and take an active role in defining how the application works. You will coordinate with the rest of the team working on different layers of the infrastructure. Therefore, a commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, regular communication, and good time keeping is essential.
All members of the team are expected to assist with quality assurance and keeping the production platform as issue free as possible.
Development team work hours are flexible, with meetings and conversations often starting around 10:00 AM UTC (6 AM US Eastern Time). Weekly video conferences usually occur on Tuesdays and Thursdays. Scheduled
production deployments usually occur on a Monday.
- Developing new user-facing features using React.
- Converting issues into automated test cases.
- Fixing issues and performing code maintenance.
- Building reusable libraries, and components.
- Proactively identifying issues through active testing, and real user monitoring.
- Working as part of a team to deliver features which align with business objectives.
- Collaborate closely with other team members.
- Communicating progress, and issues in a timely manner; both asynchronously on issues and synchronously at regular team meetings.
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs.
- Ensure cross browser compatibility for both desktop and mobile.
- Translating designs, concepts and HTML5 wireframes into modern high quality code.
- Optimizing the application for maximum speed and scalability.
- Advocating for best user experience.
- Advocating for modern development and web application best practices.
- Ability to understand requirements and translate them into technical requirements.
- Ability to design and implement data structures for large scale applications.
- Ability to analyze complex technical documentation.
- Proficiency with React, React Redux and its core principles.
- Knowledge of TypeScript, and newer specifications of EcmaScript is a plus.
- Knowledge of alternative JS frameworks such as Vue, Angular, JQuery is a plus.
- Thorough understanding of web hosting infrastructures, including traditional and serverless models.
- Thorough understanding of Progressive Web Applications, Manifests and Service Workers.
- Thorough understanding of RESTful API principles, and asynchronous request handling
- Good understanding of unit testing, integration testing, and automated testing strategies.
- Good understanding of HTTP and web content caching.
- Experience with cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them.
- Experience with common front-end development tools such as NPM, Webpack, ESLint, Lighthouse, etc.
- Experience working with Linux and shell scripts.
- Experience building, running and maintaining Docker images.
- Familiarity with git code versioning, and GitHub issue management.
- Excellent time keeping.
- Excellent communication skills; through issue tracking, instant messaging, and video conferencing.
- Keen interest in understanding and implementing modern web application best practices.
- Meticulous and organized approach to work.
- Logical, analytical, and creative approach to problem-solving.
- Thorough, detail-oriented work style.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
ACCENTURE's Flexible Workforce solves clients’ toughest challenges by providing cross-industry expertise, unmatched innovation, World-class tech and talent. We help bring it all together to deliver tangible business outcomes for our clients with contractors.
We are currently offering a $5,000 signing bonus to all Developer hires.Have you recently begun your software development career and are eager to gain more experience? If so, Grant Street Group may be for you.We have been hiring great Perl developers.
Are you ready to join a growing team that puts a premium on productivity and has an award-winning culture, centered around transforming talented employees into effective business leaders?Then BHG Financial is the place for you. We offer innovative financial.
Remote, United StatesSecurityThe RoleOur team is looking for a Senior Security Software Engineer to join the team and help us drive security improvements across our Consumer Products, with a focus on Netflix Gaming ecosystem. The protocols our team secures.
Headquarters: Middletown, DE URL: https://flexiple.com/Build a career as a freelancer working with top tech startups & companies across the world through Flexiple. Freelancing offers you the accelerated learning curve of challenging projects at top tech.