Senior Software Architect, Node.js - Work From Home
The Senior Software Architect will design effective and efficient integrated solutions in support of Digital Channels initiatives by first working with business partners to analyze business requirements. The Senior Software Architect will then collaborate with supporting system and technology owners to define the target architecture and design through the use of appropriate architecture design artifacts such as UML diagrams and software design documents. This is a 100% Remote opportunity.
- Lead project teams to deliver solutions using an agile methodology that ensure rapid and architecturally sound implementations of business requirements.
- Propose and drive initiatives to improve application development and support processes for Digital Channels systems.
- Perform as a subject matter expert on the various Digital Channels systems and processes assigned. Inclusive of this is gathering a deep understanding of the data within the systems and business processes supported by the system(s).
- Conceptual Solution Designs - High-level solution options.
- Logical Solution Designs - Component-level solution options.
- Solution Design Option Comparison - Table comparing the tradeoffs of the solution options presented with a recommendation based on known considerations.
- Component Diagram - Detailed component design.
- User Interaction & Sequence Diagrams - Flow of how the components are interacted with throughout process flows and user journeys by actors, including exceptions.
- Data Flow Diagram - Illustration of how the data flows from a variety of sources through the solution.
- Data Source-to-Target Mapping - Mapping of source tables and fields to attributes of the application to any fields extracted from the application to a database of file(s).
- API & Event Inventory - Enumeration of APIs and Events being leveraged by the application.
- API & Event Element Mapping - Mapping of the source APIs and Events to attributes of the application.
- Infrastructure Architecture - Illustrate servers and services on-prem, in the Cloud, or located at vendors with clear descriptions of perimeters and sizing.
- Volumetric Analysis - Illustrated the initial load of the solutions and projected growth and increasing non-functional requirements over time by component.
- Logical Application Architecture - Illustrate the decoupling of the front-end, back-end, data, and security services.
- Application Class Diagrams - Describe the decomposition of classes required to build this application starting at the entry point(s) of the application.
- DT Platform & 3rd Party Libraries - Describe the libraries being leveraged and contributed to as part of this solution.
- Configuration and Configuration Management - Describe how the application, data, and security (including certificates) configuration are defined and managed.
- Exception Management - Enumerate the unhappy paths and how they are handled. Include how Single Points of - Failure (SPoFe) are remediated.
- API's using Nodejs and Nest.js.
- SAML and OAuth/IODC Expertise.
- AWS Solution Architect certification a must.
- Containerized Application design using Kubernetes a must.
- Event Driven Architecture design with Kafka a must.
- Experience designing desktop web and mobile online solutions for the banking industry.
- Must have excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent verbal and writing skills to communicate clearly and concisely with internal and external teams.
- Experience in designing scalable and fault tolerant solutions.
- Experience conducting software product/service evaluations.
- Experience producing various artifacts such as BRD's, design documents, test cases, integration specifications, launch/cut-over plans and operations support documents.
- Expertise in innovation & the ability to think strategically about how to advance business-led solutions.
- Experience in troubleshooting in various capacities ranging from Team Member to a Project Leader under tight deadlines.
- Proven ability to build strong, cohesive partnerships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Strong sense of prioritization and execution against critical deliverables, coupled with a sense of personal ownership and attention to details for key projects / issue resolution.
- A track record demonstrating a high level of personal initiative, setting and achieving challenging goals, and demonstrating entrepreneurial leadership.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $150,000.00 - $180,000.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Vision insurance
- Monday to Friday
- Node.js: 7 years (Required)
Work Location: Remote
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
ACCENTURE's Flexible Workforce solves clients’ toughest challenges by providing cross-industry expertise, unmatched innovation, World-class tech and talent. We help bring it all together to deliver tangible business outcomes for our clients with contractors.
We are currently offering a $5,000 signing bonus to all Developer hires.Have you recently begun your software development career and are eager to gain more experience? If so, Grant Street Group may be for you.We have been hiring great Perl developers.
Piper Companies is currently seeking a React Engineer for an organization that is 100% remote.Responsibilities for the React Engineer:Tackling business problems by working closely with other developers.Identifying areas for improvement by proactively.
DescriptionReachify is an up and coming restaurant-tech startup, helping restaurants focus on the food, and not the phone call. We have over 500 customers, and are growing fast. Our products include phone automations, SMS virtual agents, and the use.
Are you ready to join a growing team that puts a premium on productivity and has an award-winning culture, centered around transforming talented employees into effective business leaders?Then BHG Financial is the place for you. We offer innovative financial.
More jobs by this company
Technical Support Team Manager, Linux - Work From HomeThis is a Hybrid opportunity with some Onsite and some Remote in Des Plaines, IL required.We are looking for a Technical Support Team Manager to champion the front line support team, to continuously.
Product Manager - Work From HomeThis is a 100% Remote opportunity.We are looking for someone to be an internal product leader, helping develop and execute the product roadmap. As the dedicated Product Manager, you will have the opportunity to shape this.
Linux Support Analyst, 3rd Shift - Work From HomeWe need someone that is willing to work 1 weekend day (not necessarily both). Also, someone that understands that support is 24/7. This is a 100% Remote opportunity.Responsibilities:Provide technical support.