- Own and manage the delivery teams responsible for the technical aspects across our digital platforms including Adobe Experience Manager, Adobe Campaign, Adobe Target, Adobe Launch, and other Marketing Technology platforms as necessary
- Lead, inspire and motivate a team of full-stack engineers end to deliver high quality maintainable code, integration and technical solutions in support of our strategic projects
- Giving thoughtful feedback, nurturing an inclusive environment, championing engineering fundamentals, and providing mentorship for team members to grow
- Working with other managers across our team to continuously improve our engineering process and our technical capabilities
- Work collaboratively with the wider digital team and with stakeholders across the business, establishing best practice technical standards for digital delivery within GMF while driving efficiencies in delivery
- Size and estimate development efforts Define and manage development build plans
- Working hands-on with your team and our customers through design and implementation, ensuring great architectural decisions and engineering practices, and coding along the way
- Provide management reporting on all aspects of business systems and application development, including building KPIs and associated dashboards for executive and inter-departmental review
- Review, analyze and recommend system features and solutions
- Updates job knowledge by researching new internet/intranet technologies and software products; participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations
- Ensure that all deliveries have a clear customer focus and understand the needs of internal and external customers
- Respond promptly to change requests and project variance while ensuring the customer is at the forefront of the responses
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Conform with all company policies and procedures
AVP Digital Platform Engineering & Architecture
- Expert level experience with creating highly-performant, optimized websites and mobile applications
- Strong working experience with HTML5 and web template engines – Markdown, Handlebars, JSX, Jade
- Strong working experience with CSS3 and CSS Preprocessors - SASS, LESS, etc
- Strong working experience with consuming REST API using asynchronous methods
- Strong working experience with version control (Git/Bitbucket) and branching strategies
- Strong working experience with writing high-quality, semantic, testable, maintainable, and well-documented code
- Strong background with UX and UI development tenants such as user centered design (UCD), Accessibility, UI Performance, Responsive Web Development (RWD) and Multi-Channel delivery
- Development experience with Adobe Experience Manager (AEM) and the suite of products in the Adobe Experience Cloud (AEC) as well as other MarTech solutions
- Knowledge of various web server environments and operating systems including Linux, Apache, Shell Scripting
- A commitment to quality, and a desire to improve
- Excellent communication skills at all levels, from team members to senior management
- Ability to exchange constructive and respectful feedback
- Must be able to collaborate with wider groups on standards and best practices
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Computer Science, or similar degree or comparable experience required
- 7-10 years of software development experience preferred
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
ACCENTURE's Flexible Workforce solves clients’ toughest challenges by providing cross-industry expertise, unmatched innovation, World-class tech and talent. We help bring it all together to deliver tangible business outcomes for our clients with contractors.
We are currently offering a $5,000 signing bonus to all Developer hires.Have you recently begun your software development career and are eager to gain more experience? If so, Grant Street Group may be for you.We have been hiring great Perl developers.
Are you ready to join a growing team that puts a premium on productivity and has an award-winning culture, centered around transforming talented employees into effective business leaders?Then BHG Financial is the place for you. We offer innovative financial.
Remote, United StatesSecurityThe RoleOur team is looking for a Senior Security Software Engineer to join the team and help us drive security improvements across our Consumer Products, with a focus on Netflix Gaming ecosystem. The protocols our team secures.
Headquarters: Middletown, DE URL: https://flexiple.com/Build a career as a freelancer working with top tech startups & companies across the world through Flexiple. Freelancing offers you the accelerated learning curve of challenging projects at top tech.