We are looking for ServiceNow Developer in Dallas, TX (100% Remote also fine) - Fulltime
- Hands-on experience in ServiceNow platform as an Admin & Developer.
- Assist in gathering and/or reviewing client's process requirements and assisting on how they map to ServiceNow, driving platform expansion and adoption.
- Scope solution requirements and configure solutions around the ServiceNow platform to meet customer needs and project deliverables.
- Exposure to ITSM, ITOM modules, HRSM module, Service Portal, Catalog, CMDB, Orchestration, Reports, Workflow, Performance Analytics.
- Working knowledge of LDAP, AD, SSO, Email Infrastructure, Web Services integrations.
- Understanding of IT help desk and service management along with good understanding of the ITIL framework including Incident Management, Problem Management, Change Management, Release Management, and/or Service Desk.
- Prior experience of working on HR module/Custom Application is an added advantage
- Hands -on experience on flow designer
- Good understanding of MID servers, API call
- Experience dealing with technical end-users in a support role
- Experience working in Onshore-offshore model, handling team.
Job Type: Full-time
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- 8 hour shift
- VMWare: 1 year (Preferred)
- Linux: 1 year (Preferred)
- Confidential (Preferred)
Work Location: Remote
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
ACCENTURE's Flexible Workforce solves clients’ toughest challenges by providing cross-industry expertise, unmatched innovation, World-class tech and talent. We help bring it all together to deliver tangible business outcomes for our clients with contractors.
We are currently offering a $5,000 signing bonus to all Developer hires.Have you recently begun your software development career and are eager to gain more experience? If so, Grant Street Group may be for you.We have been hiring great Perl developers.
Are you ready to join a growing team that puts a premium on productivity and has an award-winning culture, centered around transforming talented employees into effective business leaders?Then BHG Financial is the place for you. We offer innovative financial.
Remote, United StatesSecurityThe RoleOur team is looking for a Senior Security Software Engineer to join the team and help us drive security improvements across our Consumer Products, with a focus on Netflix Gaming ecosystem. The protocols our team secures.
Headquarters: Middletown, DE URL: https://flexiple.com/Build a career as a freelancer working with top tech startups & companies across the world through Flexiple. Freelancing offers you the accelerated learning curve of challenging projects at top tech.
More jobs by this company
Job Description: Hands-on experience in ServiceNow platform as an Admin & Developer.Assist in gathering and/or reviewing client's process requirements and assisting on how they map to ServiceNow, driving platform expansion and adoption.Scope solution.
Job description : Detailed knowledge of the Identity and Access Control domainHands-on implementation of the Saviynt / equivalent platformCapability to work hands-on and within the team, as required.Analytical sense and ability to grasp and review workflows.
Responsibilities:Serve as a technical lead on our most demanding, cross-functional projects. Ensure the quality of architecture and design of systems.Functionally decompose complex problems into simple, straight-forward solutions.Fully and completely.
Title : Technical BA (Agile , NET Development Project background )Domain : Manufacturing is mandatoryLocation : RemoteSeasoned business analyst with 8+ years of experience in business analysis and documentation .Experience in .NET Development back ground.
Basic Qualifications & RequirementsB.Tech/BE or ME/M.Tech in Electrical/ Electronics/Telecommunication/Computer Science with 3-6 years of hands on experience in Embedded software developmentDomain: Rail Control or Signaling Solutions (Onboard/Wayside).