Korn Ferry is a global organizational consulting firm. We help clients synchronize strategy and talent to drive superior performance. We work with organizations to design their structures, roles, and responsibilities. We help them hire the right people to bring their strategy to life. And we advise them on how to reward, develop, and motivate their people.
Our 10,000 colleagues serve clients in more than 50 countries. We offer five core solutions:
- Organizational Strategy
- Assessment and Succession
- Talent Acquisition
- Leadership Development
- Total Rewards
As a Full Stack Developer on the team, you should be passionate and responsible for challenging technical solutions and building scalable, reliable, and secure products to meet the client's needs. You will be handling the front-end and foundational services that expose Korn Ferry IP within your product and for multiple other products within Korn Ferry and external HRIS platforms. You should have a strong sense of ownership and like to own and operate your software end-to-end, i.e., requirements analysis, technical design, development, deployments, and production support. You also strive for operational improvements by pushing yourself and your team to adopt best practices while continually learning from any misses. You should have the Agile mindset and be excited to partner with product managers/owners, UX designers, Engineering Peers, and QA to groom the product backlog and synthesize the Epics and User Stories.
JOB DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Build scalable, secure, and robust technical solutions with product vision, learning and incorporating new technologies as appropriate.
- Produce high-quality and bug-free code as per the coding standards in close collaboration and interaction with other members of the Engineering/QA team.
- Ensure high-quality design reviews which meet business and architectural goals and drive critical feedback on architecture and design issues.
- Participate in the architecture, development, testing, deployment, and delivery of large-scale global software applications, systems, platforms, services, or technologies.
- Develop High Level and Low-Level Technical design documentation and lead reviews with other engineers
- Be an effective collaborator in a cross-functional team of Engineers, Product Owners/Managers, UX Designers, QA and Program Managers.
- Participate in Agile methodologies for all aspects of the software development lifecycle (SDLC) process.
- Work with the customer support team to resolve production support issues.
- Mentor the junior developers and help to build the knowledge base. Interact, collaborate and integrate with other agile teams and their implementations across the globe. Guide them as needed.
- Consult with QA staff on strategies for testing specific features and test as needed.
- Contribute to the organization's success by helping others accomplish job results, learning new skills needed by the team, finding new ways to help the team.
- Other duties as deemed necessary by management.
WORK EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS:
- Bachelor’s degree from a four-year college or university in Computer Science, MIS, or equivalent with two years of relevant experience. 4+ years of total experience.
- 2+ years of experience contributing to the architecture and design (architecture, design patterns, reliability, high performance, and scaling) of new and current systems
- Solid understanding and experience with RDBMS and NoSQL (such as MongoDB) database technologies.
- Experience with Elastic Search is a plus.
- Understanding of SDLC.
- Experience in an agile development environment.
- Effective verbal and writing communication skills.
- Experience with Azure (preferable)/AWS Cloud Operational Excellence practices
- Strong problem-solving skills in a fast-paced environment
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally required to remain stationary; move; lift and/or move up to 15 pounds. The employee must regularly sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; communicate. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision.
Korn Ferry is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer - Minority/Female/Disability/ Veteran. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, age, or veteran status or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law.
If you currently work for Korn Ferry or one of our affiliates, you must be eligible to apply for a different position within Korn Ferry to use the Careers Site. If you accept such a position, your benefits programs and Human Resources policies may change. Please consult with your HR contact for the new position concerning application eligibility, including any immigration/visa needs, benefit programs, and HR policies applicable to that position.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
ACCENTURE's Flexible Workforce solves clients’ toughest challenges by providing cross-industry expertise, unmatched innovation, World-class tech and talent. We help bring it all together to deliver tangible business outcomes for our clients with contractors.
We are currently offering a $5,000 signing bonus to all Developer hires.Have you recently begun your software development career and are eager to gain more experience? If so, Grant Street Group may be for you.We have been hiring great Perl developers.
Are you ready to join a growing team that puts a premium on productivity and has an award-winning culture, centered around transforming talented employees into effective business leaders?Then BHG Financial is the place for you. We offer innovative financial.
Remote, United StatesSecurityThe RoleOur team is looking for a Senior Security Software Engineer to join the team and help us drive security improvements across our Consumer Products, with a focus on Netflix Gaming ecosystem. The protocols our team secures.
Headquarters: Middletown, DE URL: https://flexiple.com/Build a career as a freelancer working with top tech startups & companies across the world through Flexiple. Freelancing offers you the accelerated learning curve of challenging projects at top tech.
More jobs by this company
Requisition ID10844CountryUnited States of AmericaCityRemoteAbout UsKorn Ferry is a global organizational consulting firm. We help clients synchronize strategy and talent to drive superior performance. We work with organizations to design their structures,.