Job Description :
- Conduct Technical Analysis on the ServiceNow applications and modules
- Perform ServiceNow Application Configuration and Development of User Stories and Custom Code for ServiceNow application modules leveraging update sets
- Adhere to Development Best practices
- Create Design documentation as well as create or update ServiceNow code and configuration documentation
- Work closely with ServiceNow functional team to build requested items and tasks using workflows to manage processes from the customer to the fulfillment teams.
- Work with Admin support to resolve support issues within ServiceNow.
- Develop systems integrations and process automation
- Create and configure Notifications, UI pages, UI Macros, Script Includes, Formatters, etc. in ServiceNow
- Create or update ServiceNow reports and dashboards
- Flexibility to work with a variety of personalities and styles
- Team Player
- Must be a self-starter and keen to explore new solutions
Minimum Qualifications: To be considered for this position, you must minimally meet the knowledge, skills, and abilities listed below:
- Bachelors degree in computer science or related technical field or 3+ years of related experience
- ServiceNow System Administrator Certification
- 4+ years ServiceNow development in an enterprise environment including integrations and experience with several applications across ITSM, ITBM, ITOM and HR Case.
- Must be technically savvy and able to design and build applications that meet business goals and objectives
- Proven experience implementing and customizing a web architected, n-tiered enterprise application
- Familiar with Service Oriented architecture and web services integration (SOAP, WSDL, REST)
- Familiar with LDAP, MS Active Directory, ADFS
- Demonstrated skills in data management, solving problems and able to work collaboratively within a team or independently.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
Preferred Qualifications: Candidates with these desired skills will be given preferential consideration:
- ITIL Foundation Certifications
- ServiceNow System Development Certification
1) Strong, Hands-on development experience in Service now development
2) Active Service Now certifications required
3) Service Now -ITOM Implementation experience is a MUST HAVE
4) Extensive experience in Service Mapping, Discovery and event management
NICE TO HAVE
1)Excellent, effective communication, Client interaction
2) Team player
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $135,000.00 - $150,000.00 per year
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Do you consent to sharing of your resume with the hiring manager if you qualify?
- What is your visa status?
- What is your salary expectation & notice period?
- Bachelor's (Preferred)
- ServiceNow developemnet: 4 years (Preferred)
- ServiceNow ITAM implementation: 1 year (Preferred)
- Web architect: 1 year (Preferred)
- ServiceNow development (Preferred)
- ServiceNow administration (Preferred)
- ITIL Certification (Preferred)
Work Location: Remote
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
ACCENTURE's Flexible Workforce solves clients’ toughest challenges by providing cross-industry expertise, unmatched innovation, World-class tech and talent. We help bring it all together to deliver tangible business outcomes for our clients with contractors.
We are currently offering a $5,000 signing bonus to all Developer hires.Have you recently begun your software development career and are eager to gain more experience? If so, Grant Street Group may be for you.We have been hiring great Perl developers.
HiThis is Prince from IT-Alliances Inc I have a job requirement on full-time/permanent. Interested can send me the updated resume.Job Title: ServiceNow Developer.Location: Dallas, TX.(Remote Position)Duration: Fulltime/Permanent.Job Description :Conduct.
Overview of Job Description for ServiceNow DeveloperSwingtech is currently supporting military families within & outside United States through our application modernization efforts. Our team is responsible for providing software configuration and customizations.
Stefanini Group is looking for a Service Now Consultant!For interested applicants, click the apply button or you may reach out Ria Paje at (248) 263-8623 for faster processing. Thank you!Are you looking for a role that lets you combine your creativity,.
More jobs by this company
3+ years of software development and/or full-stack engineering experience3+ years of Python developmentCloud IAM - IAM resources, identities and entities in AWS.Ample experience operating with AWS, APIs and event-driven automationStrong proficiencies.