SENIOR SOFTWARE DEVELOPER - REMOTE - TEMPORARY ASSIGNMENT
GP Strategies Corporation is a global workforce transformation provider of organizational and technical performance learning solutions. GP Strategies' solutions improve the effectiveness of organizations by delivering innovative and superior training, consulting, and business improvement services customized to meet the specific needs of its clients. Clients include Fortune 500 companies, automotive, financial services, technology, aerospace & defense industries, and other commercial and government customers. Additional information can be found at gpstrategies.com.
The GP Strategies PRS Division is a leading provider of human and operational performance improvement solutions that help employers maximize the return on their investments in people, processes, technology, equipment, knowledge, and customers. The PRS Group is looking for a Senior Software Developer to work in our Columbia, MD global corporate headquarters.
- Operate within a full-stack agile team and participate in all aspects of teams work of building out customer applications and ensuring delivery adheres to the proposed architecture.
- Design, development, testing and integration of high complex software solutions (ex: Platforms, Applications, API's,) leveraging change management
- Ensure high quality software through adherence to Test Driven Development (TDD) as the foundation of development and enabling CI/CD and DevSecOps practices.
- Increase operational efficiency and promote stability through automation.
- Works with other members of their assigned Product to ensure that the in-scope applications/platforms are meeting performance and stability requirements through helping the team implement load tests, tracing, monitoring, etc.
- Ensures that applications/platforms in the Product are operationally ready for Production
- Provides guidance and pairs with teams to help enable them to move further along in their DevSecOps journey.
- Knowledge of deploying and maintaining code in AWS with docker containers
- Knowledge of deploying and maintaining code in AWS with CloudFormation
- Familiarity with development in both Windows and Linux environments
- Understanding of applications development environment, database, data management and infrastructure capabilities and constraints
- Demonstrated experience in TDD, acceptance test-driven development and emerging design
- Familiarity with MQTT, HTTP and developing RESTful APIs
- On call support 8am-8pm Eastern, Monday through Sunday (quarterly rotation basis)
Bachelor's degree in IT, Computer Science or Computer Engineering
GP Strategies is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, veteran status, or marital status.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
ACCENTURE's Flexible Workforce solves clients’ toughest challenges by providing cross-industry expertise, unmatched innovation, World-class tech and talent. We help bring it all together to deliver tangible business outcomes for our clients with contractors.
We are currently offering a $5,000 signing bonus to all Developer hires.Have you recently begun your software development career and are eager to gain more experience? If so, Grant Street Group may be for you.We have been hiring great Perl developers.
FluentStream is a software-as-a-service (SaaS) company that simplifies and automates how businesses communicate with customers. Thousands of businesses across the country have replaced their legacy phone system with FluentStream’s modern, cloud-based.
Are you ready to join a growing team that puts a premium on productivity and has an award-winning culture, centered around transforming talented employees into effective business leaders?Then BHG Financial is the place for you. We offer innovative financial.
More jobs by this company
SENIOR SOFTWARE DEVELOPER - REMOTE - TEMPORARY ASSIGNMENTGP Strategies Corporation is a global workforce transformation provider of organizational and technical performance learning solutions. GP Strategies' solutions improve the effectiveness of organizations.