Role: ServiceNow Architect
Location: Cedar Rapids, IA
Duration: Long Term
This role requires close partnership and collaboration with other Business Stakeholders and Subject Matter Experts. Essential Job Duties include working on complex ServiceNow deployments including Incident, Problem, Change, Service Catalogue, Knowledge, VR, CMDB,GRC,ITBM modules and integrations aligned to Industry best practices and translating functional & technical requirements into implementation work package. Should be able to interact with the different architecture, platforms, application and infrastructure teams to understand and design the solution
- Ensure technical deliverables to customers are complete, consistent, high quality, on time and deliver valued outcomes
- Achieve ITSM Practice as well as individual KPIs and Metrics as defined.
- Mentor resources in implementation methodology, configuration and best practices for the ServiceNow Platform.
- Development of required system integration components (REST, SSO, LDAP, etc).
- Collaborate and contribute to the creation, deployment and maintenance of Technical Best Practices and Standards
- Provide portfolio-level, strategic oversight for the design, development, modification, and implementation of mid- and long-term solutions within the ServiceNow platform to solve the most complex business and technical issues
- Make high-level design choices and recommend solutions that align architecture to strategic plans.
- Provides expertise and leadership in ServiceNow platform and integration design to meet business requirements.
- Creating statements of work with specific, granular delivery steps in alignment with scope of work.
- Responsible for managing scope of work, insuring contractual deliverables and managing change orders for assigned projects.
- Provide customers with ServiceNow roadmaps that align with their business strategy
- Provide technical and architectural guidance, support and training for other team members.
- Coach and mentor
- Provide presentations and demonstrations of ServiceNow functionality and roadmap.
10-15+ years of ServiceNow and Service management exp
Advanced experience in configuring/implementing/developing ServiceNow functionality across ServiceNow modules (cross-platform)
Deep knowledge of ServiceNow architecture and concepts
Experience working in an agile environment utilizing Story/Defect methodology including writing agile stories for ServiceNow development and testing.
Experience designing business functions, processes and information flow within ServiceNow or between ServiceNow and other business systems using SOAP and REST API
Advanced ability to provide guidance on programming practices and techniques to individuals and cross-functional teams
Experience implementing ServiceNow upgrades and patches, knowledge of ServiceNow upgrade and patching process
Experience managing ServiceNow code changes in update sets and promoting and applying update sets across instances
Expertise in ServiceNow Development and Administration techniques
Experience implementing integrations of ServiceNow to external systems with knowledge of common integration techniques
ITIL V3 or ITIL V4 equivalent
Certified ServiceNow Administrator
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Pay: From $75.00 per hour
- Monday to Friday
- ServiceNow Architect: 4 years (Required)
- Certified in ITIL V3 or ITIL V4 equivalent: 7 years (Required)
- Certified ServiceNow Administrator: 5 years (Required)
- ServiceNow and Service management exp: 10 years (Required)
- VR, CMDB,GRC,ITBM: 6 years (Required)
Work Location: Remote
Speak with the employer
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
ACCENTURE's Flexible Workforce solves clients’ toughest challenges by providing cross-industry expertise, unmatched innovation, World-class tech and talent. We help bring it all together to deliver tangible business outcomes for our clients with contractors.
We are currently offering a $5,000 signing bonus to all Developer hires.Have you recently begun your software development career and are eager to gain more experience? If so, Grant Street Group may be for you.We have been hiring great Perl developers.
Are you ready to join a growing team that puts a premium on productivity and has an award-winning culture, centered around transforming talented employees into effective business leaders?Then BHG Financial is the place for you. We offer innovative financial.
Remote, United StatesSecurityThe RoleOur team is looking for a Senior Security Software Engineer to join the team and help us drive security improvements across our Consumer Products, with a focus on Netflix Gaming ecosystem. The protocols our team secures.
Headquarters: Middletown, DE URL: https://flexiple.com/Build a career as a freelancer working with top tech startups & companies across the world through Flexiple. Freelancing offers you the accelerated learning curve of challenging projects at top tech.