The ideal candidate will have extensive first-hand, cloud-based software development experience, preferably with AWS, and both front and back-end development in a similar tech stack.
- Design and implement, in collaboration with team members, microservices and container-based applications with focus on building component-based, cost-effective, and scalable solutions using design patterns to improve collaboration with other microservices/apps and promote code reuse in solutions.
- Solve complex problems using divergent thinking resulting in innovative solutions.
- Follow DevOps best practices including continuous integration and continuous delivery (CI/CD) practice of rapidly implementing, testing, and delivering high-quality code.
- Develop and maintain a thorough understanding of the customer's business processes and operations.
- Mentor and help junior engineers in their growth
- Support team-centered, Agile software development
- You have a minimum of 7+ years of professional experience designing, building, testing, and managing web-based applications and cloud-based, internet-scale applications.
- You have strong knowledge and hands-on experience with Node.JS, Typescript, React/Redux, and lambda.
- You have experience with the AWS cloud ecosystem and experience working with AWS resources such as Lambda, SNS, SQS, S3, Step Functions, IAM, CloudWatch, CloudTrail, DynamoDB.
- You are passionate about infrastructure as code and have experience provisioning and managing Cloud infrastructure using AWS CLI, AWS CloudFormation, AWS Cloud Development Kit (CDK), and/or TerraForm.
- You are a highly-skilled and motivated Engineer possessing extensive knowledge and expertise designing, implementing, and testing scalable, performant and fault-tolerant serverless and container-based apps executing in the cloud.
- You keep abreast of emerging technologies and are a fast learner.
Job Type: Contract
Salary: $60,630.02 - $140,492.69 per year
- 8 hour shift
- AWS Lambda: 1 year (Preferred)
- React: 1 year (Preferred)
- Node.js: 1 year (Preferred)
Work Location: Remote
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
ACCENTURE's Flexible Workforce solves clients’ toughest challenges by providing cross-industry expertise, unmatched innovation, World-class tech and talent. We help bring it all together to deliver tangible business outcomes for our clients with contractors.
We are currently offering a $5,000 signing bonus to all Developer hires.Have you recently begun your software development career and are eager to gain more experience? If so, Grant Street Group may be for you.We have been hiring great Perl developers.
Are you ready to join a growing team that puts a premium on productivity and has an award-winning culture, centered around transforming talented employees into effective business leaders?Then BHG Financial is the place for you. We offer innovative financial.
Remote, United StatesSecurityThe RoleOur team is looking for a Senior Security Software Engineer to join the team and help us drive security improvements across our Consumer Products, with a focus on Netflix Gaming ecosystem. The protocols our team secures.
Headquarters: Middletown, DE URL: https://flexiple.com/Build a career as a freelancer working with top tech startups & companies across the world through Flexiple. Freelancing offers you the accelerated learning curve of challenging projects at top tech.
More jobs by this company
Bachelor's degree in computer science, computer engineering, or related field.3-5 years of experience as a Python developer.Expert knowledge of Python and related frameworks including Django and Flask.A deep understanding and multi-process architecture.
As a senior Engineer, the ideal candidate will design, develop, and implement data analytics solutions, based on a set of standards and processes which establish consistency across the enterprise data, reduce risk, and promote efficiencies in support.