100% Remote (candidates must be located in and authorized to work in the United States to be considered. Visa sponsorship is not available)
- Experience with development and implementation, including web and responsive mobile, user interface/user experience (UI/UX) design, and related technologies
- Knowledge of Linux server environment as it relates to web applications
- Knowledgeable in industry best practices
- Integrate front-end interfaces with APIs and work with other engineers to seamlessly integrate the front-end and back-end.
- Partner with designers to translate hi-fidelity designs and/or wireframes into React.js components, templates, and pages.
- Learn and adopt new technologies and skillsets as needed, disseminating knowledge and best practices to the rest of the team.
- Remain current with the latest trends in mobile and web development practices, as well as how they can contribute to the team's overall success.
- Employ solid coding practices, including peer code reviews, documentation, maintaining code-base integrity, and testing.
- Be an engaged part of an experienced, growing agile team, with a focus on continuous improvement.
- Experience developing enterprise-class solutions.
- Must work well in a focused team environment
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Advanced CSS skills and experience with a CSS pre-processor (e.g., SCSS or LESS)
- Produce detailed specifications and documentation
- Working knowledge of relational databases and version control tools such as git, git-flow, and bitbucket
- Demonstrable knowledge of best design and coding practices
- A strong desire to develop new bold ideas using current web technologies and trends
- Able to collaborate effectively with design, and software development teams.
- Able to troubleshoot and solve problems quickly and independently.
- Understanding of the web development process, including design, development, and deployment.
- Experience with UX and responsive/adaptive designs across various devices and screen sizes
- Write fast and efficient code to a high standard
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent experience
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $45,775.54 per year
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Monday to Friday
Work Location: Remote
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
ACCENTURE's Flexible Workforce solves clients’ toughest challenges by providing cross-industry expertise, unmatched innovation, World-class tech and talent. We help bring it all together to deliver tangible business outcomes for our clients with contractors.
We are currently offering a $5,000 signing bonus to all Developer hires.Have you recently begun your software development career and are eager to gain more experience? If so, Grant Street Group may be for you.We have been hiring great Perl developers.
At CreatorIQ, one of our core values is empathy; we believe in putting our team members first and focusing on our clients. Our mission is to create the premier cloud technology solution for global enterprises to manage & optimize influencer marketing.
Hi Greetings from Info Logitech, IncHere is our open requirement which can be filled immediately Kindly respond to this requirement with your resume, contact and current location info to speed up the interview processJob Position: NCSBE - Senior React.
The financial industry is growing at a record pace, but our data providers are still stuck in the past with cumbersome onboarding processes, complicated APIs, slow infrastructure, and expensive licensing costs.With the radical idea that you should only.
Senior Front-End DeveloperWe are an established automotive photo studio company leading our industry in media creation and we are continuing to expand our technology team. Our system creates hundreds of pictures from multiple angles in perfection for.
More jobs by this company
Job Description100% RemoteTarget Start 8/1/20226+ mosPossible going permanentThis position is responsible for the implementation and enhancement of vendor software and/or hardware package applications, providing overall business function knowledge to.
Job DescriptionDirect hire/permanent position with great benefits!*Remote position. Can be based virtually anywhere in the country.Responsible for having a strong knowledge of system applications with the ability to perform configurations independently..
Job DescriptionOur client is 'Leading the Way.' With a proven past and a vibrant outlook, they have charted their own unique path. A family business with family values. We have become trusted leaders in the electrical products industry manufacturing.
Job DescriptionThis is a 100% remote role with limited travel.We are seeking an Application Integration Solution Engineer to help application and product teams design the best solutions to move data between application boundaries using industry standard.
Job DescriptionWe are seeking a UI/UX Designer. UX experience is most importantThis position is responsible for providing user experience flows and user interface designs and direction for web and mobile applications. The primary role is to research.
Job Description100% REMOTEDesigns, codes or configures, tests, debugs, deploys, documents, and maintains large and/or complex programs, using a variety of software development toolkits, programming languages, testing/verification applications, and other.
Job Description100% REMOTE2+ years of experience w/ Salesforce Service Cloud, Sales Cloud and Marketing CloudReview user stories and translate them into test plans and test casesDevelop manual and automated test cases and configurations needed to meet.