Mulligan Funding is seeking an enthusiastic and curious Senior Software Engineer with full stack experience to join our team. In this role, you’ll work in a highly collaborative environment where communication with other developers across our data, infrastructure, and Salesforce teams will be key to your day-to-day success.
- Write and review application code primarily in Python and Java Script (React).
- Write and review application code in Rust.
- Monitor deployment logs and application alerts, addressing issues as they arise.
- Engage in code reviews and ensure adherence to best practices.
- Ensure technical designs align with the company’s overall enterprise architecture and will scale well in the future.
- Implement contemporary security best practices in our application software and architecture.
- Evaluate possible application performance bottlenecks at early stages of the implementation & recommend solutions to fix.
- 5+ years developer-level familiarity with Python and related tooling.
- 5+ years experience building web application backends and APIs (familiarity with HTTP required).
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience building and deploying docker images and containers.
- Experience with writing tests for application software and running tests in continuous integration environments.
- Experience developing and deploying code using version control (we use git).
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Demonstrated proactive approach to problem-solving with strong decision-making capability.
- Ability to balance high-priority and long-term projects.
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced, rapidly-changing entrepreneurial environment.
You may also have:
- Experience programming in Rust and using related tooling (cargo, rustup, editor integration).
- Experience deploying software in Linux environments and bash scripting (this is mostly used in our CI environments).
- Deployment experience or opinions about how frontend applications should be deployed.
- Extensive React experience.
- Advanced TypeScript knowledge.
- Great Medical, Vision and Dental Benefits.
- Health Savings Account.
- Flexible Spending Accounts.
- Life and disability insurance.
- Fantastic 401K with matching contribution.
- Sick, Vacation, and Holidays.
- Gym membership contribution.
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) – mental health support.
- Online commuter benefits.
- Internal Referral Program.
- Fun team and company events.
- Start-up culture, within an established business with 14 years of experience.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
ACCENTURE's Flexible Workforce solves clients’ toughest challenges by providing cross-industry expertise, unmatched innovation, World-class tech and talent. We help bring it all together to deliver tangible business outcomes for our clients with contractors.
We are currently offering a $5,000 signing bonus to all Developer hires.Have you recently begun your software development career and are eager to gain more experience? If so, Grant Street Group may be for you.We have been hiring great Perl developers.
Are you ready to join a growing team that puts a premium on productivity and has an award-winning culture, centered around transforming talented employees into effective business leaders?Then BHG Financial is the place for you. We offer innovative financial.
Remote, United StatesSecurityThe RoleOur team is looking for a Senior Security Software Engineer to join the team and help us drive security improvements across our Consumer Products, with a focus on Netflix Gaming ecosystem. The protocols our team secures.
Headquarters: Middletown, DE URL: https://flexiple.com/Build a career as a freelancer working with top tech startups & companies across the world through Flexiple. Freelancing offers you the accelerated learning curve of challenging projects at top tech.
More jobs by this company
Headquartered in San Diego, Mulligan Funding serves as a leading provider of working capital ($5K - $2M) to the small and medium-sized businesses that fuel our country. Since 2008, we have prided ourselves on our collaborative, innovative, and customer-focused.