VetsEZ is seeking a highly talented Software Developer who will be responsible for designing and developing applications for usability, performance, and high availability. This developer also applies interactive and visual design principles to provide for a cohesive user experience. The ideal candidate will possess a background in web development, and working knowledge building responsive web design and development features.
The candidate must reside within the continental US.
- Design, develop, and participate in coding activities
- Work with the development team and production support team to ensure the applications are working as expected
- Work with the project manager and technical lead to provide updates and progress on development projects
- Participate in architecture enhancements by supporting enterprise and maintenance releases
- Engage with external team members, business owners to explain the existing and new applications or functionalities
- Maintain and assist in documenting processes to support other development efforts
- A Bachelors degree in computer science or any other relevant discipline is required
- A minimum of 5+ years of software development experience is required
- Experience with JIRA or Git/Github/Gitlab
- Experience with MongoDB (NoSQL db)
- AWS cloud services experience (Lambda, Elasticache, AmazonMQ, S3, Cloud Watch)
- Ability to work both independently and in a collaborative team environment and meet required schedules and timeliness
- Ability to communicate technical issues and effective documentation skills
- DevOps knowledge with deployment experience in public or private cloud
- Experience with McAfee Web Gateway, Mulesoft, or Docker/Kubernetes
- Experience with REST, SOAP, FHIR, XML, XSLT, JSON
- Ability to obtain a government clearance
- 401k with Employer Match
- PTO + Federal Holidays
- Corporate Laptop
- Training opportunities
- Remote work options
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status.
Sorry, we are unable to offer sponsorship at this time.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
ACCENTURE's Flexible Workforce solves clients’ toughest challenges by providing cross-industry expertise, unmatched innovation, World-class tech and talent. We help bring it all together to deliver tangible business outcomes for our clients with contractors.
We are currently offering a $5,000 signing bonus to all Developer hires.Have you recently begun your software development career and are eager to gain more experience? If so, Grant Street Group may be for you.We have been hiring great Perl developers.
Are you ready to join a growing team that puts a premium on productivity and has an award-winning culture, centered around transforming talented employees into effective business leaders?Then BHG Financial is the place for you. We offer innovative financial.
Remote, United StatesSecurityThe RoleOur team is looking for a Senior Security Software Engineer to join the team and help us drive security improvements across our Consumer Products, with a focus on Netflix Gaming ecosystem. The protocols our team secures.
Headquarters: Middletown, DE URL: https://flexiple.com/Build a career as a freelancer working with top tech startups & companies across the world through Flexiple. Freelancing offers you the accelerated learning curve of challenging projects at top tech.
More jobs by this company
VetsEZ (Veterans EZ Info, Inc.), a verified Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business (SDVOSB), is a leading provider of information technology services to commercial and government markets. VetsEZ is a company of Subject Matter Experts with deep.
VetsEZ is seeking a highly talented remote Node.js/Java Developer who will be responsible for designing and developing applications for usability, performance, and high availability. This developer also applies interactive and visual design principles.